Suspension work...help needed and appreciated!

drew95gt

Well my little Ninja 250R is going to a good home, so I am picking up a 2005 Kawasaki Z750s this weekend to be her replacement. The bike is lowered..front and back...and I am wanting to get it put back to stock height as I am taller and bigger than the previous owner. I already ordered a set of used OEM links for the back to replace the lowering links and from what I understand there will be no new parts needed to lift the front back up. So my question is there anyone on here semi-local to me (Columbus/Marysville) that could lend a hand (I really have no idea what to do when it comes to bike suspension work) and help me put her back to stock. I will help all that I can and even kick down some $$$ and brews if you like. I would appreciate it guys!

:cheers:

Andy

Sounds like they might of simply lowere the triple clamp on the front forks. Not an expert but if this is the case you'll need to probably put the bike on a lift to reset the forks to the proper height in the triple. Hope this helps.

You might of just wasted your monies buying the oem wish bones. Most aftermarket lowering products have 3 settings and one of them is usually the oem height. The forks prolly just need to be moved down in the triples

Eh well...it's only $$$ right lol. Now I have an extra set if for some reason I would ever need them...no such thing as having too many extra parts, especially for bikes. That's good to know about the lowering kit though, thanks for the heads up yotaman.