Harley Sportser

jonan

my mom has great running 04(i'll verify this weekend) Harley Sportster 883

black

looks new, a scratch here or there

tires have plenty of tread

lowered by Harley, with correct kickstand(im 5-6 and both feet were flat while sitting)

runs great, everything works

only ~4300miles

she owes ~$6200 and recently got another divorce and has been struggling with bills

please someone buy this to help my mom out she know she will be taking a loss im just puttin the word out to try and get her the most money.

$6000obo

I just sold my '06 883 custom with 3,200 miles for $1,000 less than that. Sporty is a great bike, but I think she's gonna have to be willing to take a lot more of a loss than $200 to make it happen.

she know she'll be taking a loss, thus the obo, she has it on CL for 5200 i think, no bits just nibbles..

if everyone could just pass the word around i would appreciate it, jus trying to help my mama out :)

she know she'll be taking a loss, thus the obo, she has it on CL for 5200 i think, no bits just nibbles..

if everyone could just pass the word around i would appreciate it, jus trying to help my mama out :)

If I hear of anyone, I'll definitely let them know.