Secrets of the "Free" home security system

max power

It depends on the application, wheeze. Every home is different and their needs are different. Each system I design is a custom system and none are 2 doors and a motion. I can come see your application and give you a price, but to quote you here would be like telling your mechanic that your car wont start, how much to fix it?

Aight that's fair. It's an towne house apt. on the west side. Give me a yell if you ever get to my side of town and you can quote and most likely install it.

Cool. I can probably get over there sometime next week. I'll be doing alot of work in the area. Give me a call early in the week and we can set something up.

The free systems are shit, too. I got one, along with a couple of extras. The thing stopped working two months ago, and the company, Protect your home, has yet to send somebody out to fix it, but they still charge the monthly fee.

Then you have reason to cancel your service. Read your contract and get out of it. then call me. No contract if you pay the year up front. $50 conversion fee if I can easily fix and convert your panel. Worse case scenario is a new panel @ big discount.