Wristband on the brake fluid reservoir?

bluboi22

If the wristband is there, then as far as I'm concerned the brake fluid is there. Outta sight outta mind.

The last thing I'd want to do is see if I have fluid in there - that would mean I might actually see the bike needs something and I'd have to do maintenance.

Some other sweet upgrades, powder coating the coolant reservoir and painting the oil level window over with acrylic paint.

If the wristband is there, then as far as I'm concerned the brake fluid is there. Outta sight outta mind.

The last thing I'd want to do is see if I have fluid in there - that would mean I might actually see the bike needs something and I'd have to do maintenance.

Some other sweet upgrades, powder coating the coolant reservoir and painting the oil level window over with acrylic paint.

:lol:

Or change your brake fluid apparently. :lol:

Mine gets changed when it needs it. But I have the old style cap with two screws in it Never seen a wristband on that type.

:lol: that's funny

You forgot painting the windshield to match. I also enjoy a smoke cover on the tail light, and tinting the headlight. And hey, just thought of sun shade screening or tinting the mirrors to avoid those annoying bright lights behind me... cool...

this from a guy that rides a flat black motorcycle that can't be seen anyway...

Edited by ReconRat

You forgot painting the windshield to match. I also enjoy a smoke cover on the tail light, and tinting the headlight. And hey, just thought of sun shade screening or tinting the mirrors to avoid those annoying bright lights behind me... cool...

HEY! I painted my windscreen flat black (You can't tuck far enough to actually use it anyways. lol

What are they for?

• Traps and absorbs brake fluid that's vented from the reservoir
  • Prevents brake fluid from getting on your helmet and/or your motorcycle, damaging paint and corroding metals
  • A number of race tracks ask racers to cover their reservoirs as they also assist in containing any brake fluid that may be spilled onto the track in the event of an unfortunate accident

• Keeps direct sunlight off of the brake and clutch reservoirs
  • Prevents break down and discoloration of your brake fluid and plastic reservoirs caused by suns damaging UV rays

I'm pretty sure I don't need one.

I'm not supposed to over fill the reservoir (or boil the fluid).

I'm supposed to cover the bike before opening the reservoir.

I try not to ride upside down, and if I do, brake fluid is the least of my worries.

I'm supposed to change out the brake fluid before it discolors or breaks down.

Of course, now I want one...

Do they have them in flat black?

edit: Yeah.... ok, if I run across a Resident Evil, Zelda, or Chicken Fett wrist band, I'm buying it...

Edited by ReconRat