Crows Canyon 04/17

4DAIVI PAI2K5

i just wanna play on the trails, im gonna be on the 4wheeler an i'd kill my self on a track with it. if u wanna trail ride we're going this coming sat i believe

I won't have the bike by then and will be out of town riding Husabergs!!

Crow Canyon is 3 miles from my house, they do have plenty of trails and they use to hold GNCC races there and maybe they still do. I'm only familiar with the MX track though so I can't provide any insight as to what the trails are like. There is a small shop on sight ( Action Extreme Sports) so if you forget something or have a problem they can probably help you out. There are plenty of places to eat and amenities right outside the gate, Wendy's, McD's, KFC, Taco Bell, drive through for beer or other drinks, and gas stations.

I might see some of you guys there, the owner of Beans has kidney stones now and will be closed for the weekend. I will probably be at the MX track though just shooting photos. The track at Crow is pretty tame so I have no interest in riding it. I'll probably just ride my Zuma scooter to the track.

I might see some of you guys there, the owner of Beans has kidney stones now and will be closed for the weekend. I will probably be at the MX track though just shooting photos. The track at Crow is pretty tame so I have no interest in riding it. I'll probably just ride my Zuma scooter to the track.

Tame compared to what? It's a pretty cool and fun track for all experience levels. I wouldn't call it tame so that a fairly inexperienced rider goes out thinking they can RC it right off the bat and ball stuff up... It's got some challenges...

Maybe if you are at Browning or Gibson's level, I understand that comment. Maybe you are, but I'd be careful making it sound like a beginner track...

Tame compared to what? It's a pretty cool and fun track for all experience levels. I wouldn't call it tame so that a fairly inexperienced rider goes out thinking they can RC it right off the bat and ball stuff up... It's got some challenges...

Maybe if you are at Browning or Gibson's level, I understand that comment. Maybe you are, but I'd be careful making it sound like a beginner track...

Tame compared to

Beans Bike park

Area 330

Briarcliff

Scenic Highlands ( sadly now closed )

It's definitely not as tame as places like Malvern or Battlesburg but I never found it to be to challenging, difficult, or fun. Not enough elevation change and table tops are not my thing either.

Crow Canyon would be a great place to take your family to as they would have something for everybody to ride women & children included.