$1 million dollar ZX10.

NinjaNick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would help if "Jonny Jobe" was important or famous, but it appears his impact on society consists of a myspace and a facebook. (And a expensive bike for sale on eBay.) Not good enough.

Nowhere does it say that it is a registered charitable organization, with details to prove it, so that the purchase would be tax deductible. Fail.

Still...people like that need to know they crawled out of a different gene pool than 'normal' people. $1.2 million for a custom painted bike....com' on....silly people.

I would be funny if he did post it though!

hmm...idea....buy ninja (5k), pay paul to paint it (umm...3-5k?? idk lol), ride it 11k miles and put a new front tire on, but not rear, sell for 1 million dollars (doctor evil pinky) = profit!!!!

I'll front the $5k if you split the profit with me. If the bike doesn't sell for at least a million, I'll let ya out of the contract for just $100,000. :D

Not stretched, not worth it.

:lol:

Seriously though, they went through all the trouble of putting a squid suicide shifter on it, the least they could do would be to extend the swingarm so the painter could put on some more of his OMG paint that he apparently charges $6,000/hr to put on.

These yokels have watched WAY too much American Chopper or Monster Garage and think just because they have a unique paint job they can command the same amount of money.

Doing some quick math (because I'm bored)

Stock ZX10R with 11,000 miles (don't give a shit about the speedohealer, the odometer says 11,000) - $5500

167 hours of paint work @$50/hour (we'll indulge a bit) - $8350

Fabrication work - $750

Aftermarket parts (resale value) - $500

Total - $15,100. And these jagoffs want 66 TIMES that for this thing?

not ugly...fugly. and who the hell puts a suicide shifter on a sportbike?! so let's see; stock swingarm, stock rearsets, stock damn near everything other than poopy paint. you think for a mil or two they could at least throw in some diamond encrusted marchesini wheels or something