Sunglasses

Meanie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my cell number if you guys want to call me it would probably be easier.

614-893-0186

I'll check on the oil rigs, two others wanted them and i was unable to get them. I'll see if it was just the colors they wanted or if oil rigs are just out of the question.

Ok Oil Rigs are completely out of the question I cannot get them.

Here is a link to the Standard issue items this is exactly what I can get. If the type of glasses you want are on here, then you can look at Oakleys site and see if there is a different color variation and I should be able to get those but if the style isn't on this page I cannot get them.

https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Product_Category.cfm?id=1

I could use a pair blk straight jackets. Any idea the cost? I'll shoot you a text as well.

Glasses:

SI Straight jackets, matte Black frame, gray polarized lenses (11-014) $108.00

SI Straight jackets, matte Black frame, gray lenses (11-013) $78.00

LMK

yeah they are 100% authentic. They will come in the Oakley box with all documentation. I'll add you to the list.

Sweet! Thanks for confirmation. Real quick, can you price the blk scalpels with red trim? The stoner editions, no polar.

thx

Sweet! Thanks for confirmation. Real quick, can you price the blk scalpels with red trim? The stoner editions, no polar.

thx

I cannot get the Scalpels. I have to stick to the military/police issue. Mostly the black or brownish frames and lenses. With a few exceptions on the lenses.

I cannot get the Scalpels. I have to stick to the military/police issue. Mostly the black or brownish frames and lenses. With a few exceptions on the lenses.

Thank you! OK, i'll go with the matte blk straights no polar. How again do you get payment? Sorry, haven't read whole thread.

11014.jpg

Thank you! OK, i'll go with the matte blk straights no polar. How again do you get payment? Sorry, haven't read whole thread.

Well you can either meet up with me somewhere tomorrow or this weekend or you can Paypal me the money using the gift feature. The gift feature will have you paying the fees instead of me and please add 6.00 for shipping. If everyone want to meet at Iron pony on Saturday morning that would be awesome. Depends on where everyone lives. I can ship from here to you if you are not close to Columbus or I can hold them until a meet and greet or the Roll on Columbus event.

Meanie, Can you let me know the price of the Crosshairs.

part#: 05-814

pewter frames w/ black iridium lenses

Thanks in advance

I will add them to the list and pm you the quote tomorrow when they open again. I would like to have this pretty much finalized by tomorrow. That way I can collect money this weekend and place the order on Monday. I may or may not be able to get these. They are not listed on the standard issue site and I don't know if I can get them.

Edited by Meanie

Ok here is the list of what is being purchased at so far please review your order and if there are any changes please PM me immediately.

Here are the links to the 2 sites to verify part numbers and frames and lenses:

https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Product_Category.cfm?id=1

http://www.oakley.com/products/326

Name - part number/ model/ frame type/ lenses - price

Jagr - 11-004/ Flak Jackets XLJ/ Jet Black/ Black Iridium - $84.00

Max Power - 11-072/ SI Fives 2.0/ Black/ Black - $48.00

Redrocket04 - 11-004/ Flak Jackets XLJ/ Black/ Black Iridium - $84.00

Schmuckingham - 11-006/ SI Gascan S/ Matte Black/ Gray Polarized - $96.00

CMHSpirit - 05-814/ Crosshairs/ Pewter/ Black Iridium -

OSUYZFR1 - 11-437/ Spliter/ Matte Black/ Gray Polarized -

Putty - 11-013/ SI Straight Jackets/ Matte Black/ Gray - $78.00

Issac's Papa - 13-402/ Half Jacket XLJ/ Clear - $24.00

Issac's Papa - 13-406/ Half Jacket XLJ/ Black Iridium - $30.00

Likwid - 13-406/ Half Jackets XLJ/ Black Iridium - $30.00

Likwid - 06-200/ Half Jackets/ Black Frame Kit - $6.60

If there is not a price by your order I just haven't gotten a quote yet.

If your order is not listed, PM me because I am missing some information.

Thanks, Meanie

Edited by Meanie

Mine looks right. I texted you earlier about meeting you to get you the money tomorrow, did you get it?

Yeah sorry about that got busy with work and didn't get out on time then got hung up here at home. Where do you want to meet tomorrow and what time?