Sunglasses

Meanie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the black iridium polarized not the gray polarized.

When do I need to get you monies

I'll see what I can do about the black iridium polarized. From the standard issue site it only shows the gray polarized. On Oakleys site I can get the matte black with black Iridium Polarized, but they are not the GAScan S. You definitely want the SI Gascan S?

I live out in Pataskala and work on Livingston AVE between James and Hamilton RD. So if you wanna meet somewhere or whatever. I'm pretty flexible.

I'll see what I can do about the black iridium polarized. From the standard issue site it only shows the gray polarized. On Oakleys site I can get the matte black with black Iridium Polarized, but they are not the GAScan S. You definitely want the SI Gascan S?

I live out in Pataskala and work on Livingston AVE between James and Hamilton RD. So if you wanna meet somewhere or whatever. I'm pretty flexible.

yea the SI Gascan S, so if the gray polarized is what I can get then thats what Ill get.

I should have it here in about 10 - 15 minutes. I was on the phone with the rep and she needed to contact Oakley for pricing on 2 pairs of the glasses. Yours being one of them.

Schmuckingham - I am not able to get the Black Iridium Polarized in the SI Gascan S, I can get the gray polarized and that's it. They are 96.00

Ok, now all the pricing is done. Please contact me at 614-893-0186 to take care of payment. I am placing the order on Monday. If I do not have your payment by then your order will not be placed. I will be available all weekend, the number above is my cell phone. If I do not answer I will call you back.

Thanks all,

Thanks for the payment, I just confirmed we will need to make the payment first then when the glasses are available they will ship them out.

Putty - I was not planning on going up there unless someone wanted to meet me there. If you are able to make it just let me know otherwise we can meet up where ever.

Thanks,

Thanks for the payment, I just confirmed we will need to make the payment first then when the glasses are available they will ship them out.

Putty - I was not planning on going up there unless someone wanted to meet me there. If you are able to make it just let me know otherwise we can meet up where ever.

Thanks,

I can meet you at Pony

ok what time are you guys going to be there? I need to be there before 11:30a. I have my daughter and she takes a nap around 1p. Otherwise it will have to be closer to 4pm, after my wife gets home.

Just let me know.

Ok I didn't get to see anyone at the pony I was there from about 11:05 to noon. I did talk to Moose for a bit tho.

I am heading out to the Moose in Gahanna for a steak dinner tonight. If anyone is close let me know. 614-893-0186.

Not heading to the moose father-in-law got sick.

Edited by Meanie

Ok, I have a few more prices to check for some people. I will stop by the OR dinner at Catalfinos tomorrow. Please stop by, have some pizza, and make the payment for your glasses. Whatever is not paid for by Monday night will not be ordered. I am there by 6:30pm and usually leave by 7:30 or 8. Seeya there.

Ok, I have a few more prices to check for some people. I will stop by the OR dinner at Catalfinos tomorrow. Please stop by, have some pizza, and make the payment for your glasses. Whatever is not paid for by Monday night will not be ordered. I am there by 6:30pm and usually leave by 7:30 or 8. Seeya there.

Hey, I'll be heading to Catalfinos to bring you Schmucks money for the gascans tonight....