• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me and Kelli as IN.......probably around 6-ish

Fonzie, bring the blow-up sheep from the bike show after party, for Kosmo

I am not leaving Magz' yard in two days then I guess.....:lol:

This sux..... I was looking forward to this

Me 'n SpeedBuggy were gonna spend some quality time together :D

christmas ale is f'in sweet. xmas in july is days away.. i can't wait, i have my growler ready.

my bar fully knows they have to tap the keg immediately when they open since I will be there

9 days out peeps!

Any requests from people planning on being here that DON'T want beer? I have the yueng keg on ice in the garage, but I know not everyone drinks beer.

Whenever everyone shows up and gets hungry I'll go a head and send for some pizza hut.

if you want anything other than pizza and beer, and are planning on showing up, just post up or PM.

Edited by magley64

I'll see if there is a way I can stop by for a while.

Vulcan Rider there are many good ways to get over to Mags place. The best stuff for this area is right in route. If you were to go 90 you'll drive right above some of it.

My wife has to work Saturday. Idk till when. If it's around 5 or something maybe some of us 6 pm people can get together at Squire's Castle and I'll lead us out there. Might take an 1hr, 1 1/2 hr to get there depending. If she works till close 9pm I either won't make it or be coming late and just take 84 or something to the effect. I should know later tonight.