Brass Balls

SWing'R

So to catch up:

A scooter rider with trust issues called out a guy who may just be a tad too friendly with ladies whom are spoken for.

Oh, and our tax dollars allow for gigantic brass balls to be lifted upon forklifts at a moment's notice.

God bless America and ORN!

I just sang the star spangled banner!! I am glad that I get to "give" something back to those who work hard and pay their tax dollars. I wish I could do it on a larger scale. I do have a bigger forklift I just need bigger brass balls wait I have titanium balls! that pic will be even more badass

I'm a creepy bastard, and I'm sure there are a few members here who don't think too highly of me. I'm not here for them.

My point, Most people here have no problem with you, wheezle. (even if we disagree with a call you made)

Likewise, I have no issue with rosso or melissa.

Come to think of it, I can only thing of a couple people I really HATE on here...

SCREW YOU JRMMIII, FONZIE, KOZMO, DWEEZEL, MOOSE, and MJ! You have stolen my oxygen for the last time!!!!

(all joking aside, this thread is hilarious)

I'm a creepy bastard, and I'm sure there are a few members here who don't think too highly of me.

Creepy like a little garden gnome, maybe

SCREW YOU JRMMIII, FONZIE, KOZMO, DWEEZEL, MOOSE, and MJ! You have stolen my oxygen for the last time!!!!

That's a good lookin' list, if I do say so myself! :cool:

Ok not to jack your thread David but I gotta chime in here. I totally fucking agree with your original post!!

Wheezle pretty much did the same thing to Sara after she made the mistake of befriending him and giving out her number. :nono: Luckily she put a stop to it after he started being inappropriate, but him calling and texting my fiance SEVERAL times a day was already inappropriate in my book. Hell, he only know her through me and he didn't even have MY number. (intentionally)

He seems harmless, and for the most part he is because no fucking chick in the world would touch his greasy ass. He's like a leach, he just latches on to whoever gives him any attention.

Creepy is an understatement. He's the kind of guy that goes around sniffing little girls bicycle seats.

Ross to the warehouse we need to get the forklift for zerocrashes balls of titanium.

:cheers: I'll drink to that!! :rolleyes:

This thread has been an incredible read....pictures, testimonials, jokes...this thread has it all...I will have to second the uh.....:popcorn:guy.

I am now expecting a picture of a titanium ball on a forklift...

You said I was the only one with that ringtone. :(

You are babeee.... You are! goodboy.gif

You know you're the only dumocrat for me

This thread is so cool it doesn't need me to stir up shit. I don't even want to jack it. Carry on.

I guess that's the highest compliment we can get there.... The negro doesn't even wanna fuck with it afro.gif

Whatever.. chicks dig scars! :cool:

And you should know FrankenZero

Ross to the warehouse we need to get the forklift for zerocrashes balls of titanium.

batman.gif

256batmanagain2ir4um.gif

Edited by Fonzie

while i see your frustration swing'r, it takes two to tango....why be so hard on this guy when he wasnt the only one...its not like your wife was telling him to leave her alone...

not trying to start anything, just saying that maybe the problem originated a little closer to home

Really, I don't know how you can make assumption about something you know nothing about. And for the record my husband has nothing to worry about because my heart and soul are with him always. A marriage is all about communications and David knows everything about me we talk about everthing and have no secrets. So mind your own business.:devil:

:plus1: Amen sistah! I give your hubby (and now, my future hubby) a lot of credit for coming out and voicing their frustration....and I give you even more credit for coming out and telling everyone else to back the f*** up. :D Too bad there's no more rep.....