What would you do? Car cuts you off, then the driver exits and points a gun at you?

magley64

On a side note John, do you live close enough to hear the shots fired at club Ice/Fire tonight?

fortunately, no i dont lol. that place is always having some shit go down though. i thought the city was trying to get it shut down or something, since there are always fights, shots fired etc...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, just because the bike is backing away, doesn't mean that it is not a threat to the trooper. Had the rider dropped the bike in 1st gear and took off forward, he would then be piloting a 600lb (rider included) weapon directly toward the trooper. The trooper will then have almost zero time to react, and it could easilybecome a deadly force situation (and a justified one at that depending on their laws about unmarked vehicles making traffic stops).

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

how does it taste coming out of your mouth?

just like certain people would never join the military as not to directly contribute to the murder of another human, certain people wont become law enforcement officers as not abuse the authority, harass, corrupt, be hypocrites (speeding etc...) etc and etc..

people become leo's because they are basically mentally unstable and cant live with normal innocent human beings. or b/c they want to protect complete strangers and put their own lives on the line, b/c you know if a gun was put to an officers head and given the choice of them or some random biker the cop would gladly take the bullet :rolleyes:

ok of course there are some good officers out there but they either dont last long, hate working with the crazies, or quit

the whole 600lb missle crap is crap, even if the biker did try to run him down the officer provoked it. that cop wasnt thinking and thats what i meant about being mentally unstable, who in their right mind pulls a gun when the situation doesnt call for it (and in this instance the marked car was right behind)

lets agree that any yoohoo can become an officer.

thank you special training/ brainwashing/ psychological preparation (manipulation)

i do my best not to break the law so that i dont have to deal with these people

2am rant ftl- i will probably be apologizing for this post later

the whole 600lb missle crap is crap

Yeah, I'd have to agree here. NO fucking way are you going to be able to hit someone with a motorcycle if they see you coming. A car...sure, but a sport bike...are you kidding me? worst case scenario, the cop dodges and gets hit with a mirror.