RSVDon is down.

RSVDon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Italian failboat with a side of meatballs Don :nono:

But silver lining, you're OK and sounds like the bike fixes won't be expensive. Unfortunately, it'll still be an Aprilia when you fix it. :D

I considered repainting it Suzuki turd orange, but i don't think it's a flattering color for any bike. :p

PICS OR I CALL BULLSHIT! haha. kidding man kidding.

Shitty phone pic.

06a4bccd.jpg

I got a chance to survey the damage. Left side air intake, left side turn signal, left side mid fairing, shift lever, frame slider, swingarm slider. That looks to be it. I got really lucky. That frame slider lost over an inch but it kept everything else perfect. The 'priller will live to fight another day. This makes Don very happy. :D

Now time to decide between Shoei and Suomy.

I laid my first ever sportbike down at about the same speed not too long ago. Actually my first time down on a public road, been riding off and on since I was 16. But I'm 42 and wear a ridiculous amount of gear (FF lid, cycle jacket with armour, spine protector, mc gloves, knee and shin armor, mc boots, and either denim\Kevlar jeans or leather pants) so I was sour, especially TWO days later, but no trip to the hospital. Not been wearing my gear? Shit....I'd be trying to figure out how the F I'm going to pay for 20% of a 100,000 hospital bill. and I have good insurance.

I "fixed" my bike. It's even uglier, but is riding perfect ;)

Get well soon.

Edited by ShankroidBeast
I farted 7 times in a row and got light-headed

Dang D! Where you been brotha!? I thought you fell off the earth!

I know right? I'm down to ride....anytime...school has been getting the best of me lately...but shoot me your number so I can hit you up when I ride....miss you brother!

How you doing now anyway? Scrapes and bruises doing better?

Knees still hurt, but are finally healing. No infection so far which is good. :)

I've got a bruise on my hip that goes halfway to my knee and goes about 180° around my left leg. Lol

All in all, not bad, just dealing with the slight, continuous pain.

D, I'll hit ya back up when i get back to Dayton this June. Definitely down for rides.