Dungey, Villipoto, BS passes and Kharma.....my rant

420gsxr1000

(i just watched this weekends SX on the DVR)

Let me start off and say that I do not like the fact RV was hurt. I hope he gets well soon!!!!! ....but

1. that pass was BULLSHIT. I do think "block passes" are BS anyhow but even if i didnt feel that way, a block pass is meant to STOP the progress/momentum of the rider(s) NOT take them down to the ground!!!!! RV went into that corner soo hard he MEANT to put Dungey on his ASS not just stop him!!!!! but it backfired and put them both down. Thanks RV (dumbshit!!!!!)

2. Kharma. 1/2 lap later RV comes up 3 feet short on a triple and goes over the bar. (and it was NOT the tracks design!!!!) He was injured, i havent read anything to see whats up. I wish he wouldnt have gotten hurt but Kharma IS a bitch!!!!! He did NOT deserve to win after that BS pass!!!!

Overall. The pts race is how it should be. Reed wasnt a factor this weekend. (thank God). And as I have been saying all year. RV IS the faster rider than Dungey, but dungey finishes every race on or at least near the podium if not the winner, and RV has won races but has a problem keping it on 2 wheels all season long ("kinda" like bubba).

thats my HO :)

i agree to some extent. After showing the replay in slow motion though, i think dungey was squaring off the corner (because he didn't know RV was there) which caused him to come down on RV a lot faster than RV had planned. I have raced motocross and that stuff happens...when your blood is pumping the speed that it is..a lot can happen in a split second. I think if dungey would have known RV was coming up the inside he would have kept momentum around the corner and stayed high. I think both riders are great people and wouldn't intentionally take the other one out. I do think RV planned on bumping him though. (but how else do you get around a rider that is just as fast) sometimes you gotta bump and grind...that is what racing is about and that is what makes it fun IMO

agrees....racing is racing and shit happens.....and areed that dungey would have hung high if he would have seen rv coming in........i wrote all that right after seeing the race :)..

..and RV is just plain faster as long as hes vertical....

RV is the shit! He was not ready to pass that's for sure. He should have waited a few more turns. I think RD would have had words with him after the race had RV not crashed out. WTF is up with that crash, he never makes that kind of mistake. I'm almost willing to say Bubba and Reed can't compete with RD and RV now. Especially RV, he's fast and fluid as hell.