Headed to georgia wednesday.

magley64

Went to a bike night at the local hooters, good times, cool people.

Did you start the bike night when you pulled in kickin' out the jams?? :D

Just in case anyone wants to know.

Residence Inn by Marriott Columbus

2670 Adams Farm Drive

Columbus, GA 31909

Yota.... You got a "guy" down there that can go play some ding dong ditch with Duane throughout the night tonight?? :lol:

left havannah @ 1:30, and pulled in the driveway here about 15 mins ago, I feel like a f*ckin zombie, I'll do a write up later. On a side note I saved most of my fuel reciepts this time, maybe I can get IBA certified.

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone, still no time for a full write up, but for the time being I would like to give an initial review of the Pirelli Angel ST. The grip was solid the whole trip, no issues. There were some weird tire grindings along the edges of the contact patch, still not sure what's up with that. Also they were NOT kidding when they said increased wet grip, I tested it at an intersection and popped a little power wheelie in the rain. (was NOT expecting that result)

Looks like Duane just pulled of 71 the exit north of 275 for gas. I am following him on Google Latitude.

i dont mean to be jackin ur thread. but do u need internet on ur phone? or have one of the fancy phones that do everything (droid, iphone) to be able to be located on latitude? i have just a regular phone with call/text and thats about it and im not sure if i can get it to work.

anyways..

let see some pics of the nice long ride!