I love online billpay.

Cheech

I heard they had an iphone app where you can take a pic of the check now and deposit it. Still havent used it though.

No shit.

I guess I'm missing why you wouldn't just do direct deposit?? Why scan it?

**I'm thinkin' payroll checks.... You talkin' any checks, from Joe Blow or whoever?

Yeah, you can scan any check, money orders...

Joe Blow, credit card cash back rewards, etc.

Believe it or not people out there still use hard copy checks.

My paycheck is just a check. My shop is too small to have direct deposit.

Why is this in rants and ravings?

Macedonia ish, it's directly on the way from Columbus to Chardon (east coast baby), anything fun going on?

And fuck, you better be up here for the M&G too ;)

We are gonna be up there July 17th and 18th. My aunt has been a Catholic nun for 50 years and there is a big celebration going on with it. Not exactly up your alley for religion though. haha MY wife and kid are riding with my parents and I'm taking the bike.

We are gonna be up there July 17th and 18th. My aunt has been a Catholic nun for 50 years and there is a big celebration going on with it. Not exactly up your alley for religion though. haha MY wife and kid are riding with my parents and I'm taking the bike.

Well that's fun ;) Just let me know when you get up here if you have a little time for a ride... I can take you through all the best road in NEO