KTM Street Demos this weekend. Including the RC8!!

Moto-Brian

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rode up and got there at about 10am today. It was sunny and nice for the first few rides. I rode the 990 SMR, 990 SMT, and 990 Adventure during the good weather. I started raining on my last ride which was on the 690 Duke. It rained on my ride home from there as well, but it didn't bother me much as my gear was waterproof.

I enjoyed all of the bikes. The SMR and Adventure were probably my faves. The Super Duke would probably have been up there too, but I wasn't able to get on one. They also has a couple of enduros up there, the 690 and 950 if I remember correctly.

I rode up and got there at about 10am today. It was sunny and nice for the first few rides. I rode the 990 SMR, 990 SMT, and 990 Adventure during the good weather. I started raining on my last ride which was on the 690 Duke. It rained on my ride home from there as well, but it didn't bother me much as my gear was waterproof.

I enjoyed all of the bikes. The SMR and Adventure were probably my faves. The Super Duke would probably have been up there too, but I wasn't able to get on one. They also has a couple of enduros up there, the 690 and 950 if I remember correctly.

Good to meet you and hope you had fun.