Any group plans for the winter months?

mrbret

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont bring my bike to work so I would still have to go home & get the bike & get changed etc. Also after sitting in front of PC for 11 hours I'm kind of sleepy.

lol ... no no....when i said "ride" i meant ride a snowboard!!! hahahahahahaha

and.....sleeps for fags!!!! lmao lmao!!!! jk man....lets ride!!! (snowboarding!!!)

lol ... no no....when i said "ride" i meant ride a snowboard!!! hahahahahahaha

and.....sleeps for fags!!!! lmao lmao!!!! jk man....lets ride!!! (snowboarding!!!)

As I have never been I think I would be going more falling & sliding rather than snowboard riding.

I'd be up for a go though, as long & time & money permit.

Did someone say Christmas Party!!! :leghump:

Thats makes me happy!!! Id be down for some bowling too, or sledding/skiing behind a pickup truck. All the above for me!

I would go to Mad river but it makes me sad cuz the hills just give you blue balls. :dunno:

You can use old people as sleds. It's most effective a couple hours after death when rigor has set in. Just kidding, I love old people.

Should I get my skis and snowboard waxed?

We should all get together at a bar or something some weekend. I haven't hit rock bottom with my riding withdrawal yet but I'm guessing by December I should be good and ready.

i havent had my bike since sept. i think im at rock bottom cause i miss my bike more than my family. im coming back to c-bus from like dec 23-28, hopefully it will be warm enough to ride. if not then we should go to some bar, preferably not some ghetto one on 161.

i havent had my bike since sept. i think im at rock bottom cause i miss my bike more than my family. im coming back to c-bus from like dec 23-28, hopefully it will be warm enough to ride. if not then we should go to some bar, preferably not some ghetto one on 161.

there are some non ghetto ones on 161 of course they are full of drunk hicks.

I disagree. It gives me that wonderful phone call at 4:30AM telling me that school has been cancelled for the day. Snow is FABULOUS when you're a teacher. :)

Well, when you go to OSU :nono:....you can pretty much just chalk up the idea of no school because of snow.

Never been that early.... for the most part I either go to Midnight Madness, Xtreme, or Sunday Specials.

...oh shit man...not me....i dont like to be out with the drunks for midnight madness........i like the slow traffic times, no crowds ect.....just my thing ya know

...oh shit man...not me....i dont like to be out with the drunks for midnight madness........i like the slow traffic times, no crowds ect.....just my thing ya know

Usually not crazy crowded when I've been there, but as far as drunkards...you'd be surprised how funny some of the retarded stuff I've seen them do that had me damn near crying up and down the hill. I'm sure it's stuff you'd probably see all day, but very funny stuff. :popcorn::lol: