Q-s-l 4-28-10

twisted1000

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are people meeting at the old circuit city this week? if so, where is it?

I'm sure they are... meet around 630 - 7ish.. Its right across the street from quaker on the other side of Polaris.. Just exit on polaris and head toward mall.. its right on your right hand side..

I'm sure they are... meet around 630 - 7ish.. Its right across the street from quaker on the other side of Polaris.. Just exit on polaris and head toward mall.. its right on your right hand side..

Thanks man, hope to see you all there...

bundle up and its actually not to bad obviously my opinion. at least for once its not raining or even supposed to rain. i swear ohio hates wed. but i will be up there and meeting whoever shows at the old cc on polaris and bring another rider with so im sure there will be a few people tonight for sure.

I'll be there soon'ish

Anyone unsure of the locations see my last few posts from prev QSL bike nights for map etc.

I hope to resume the normal QSL service next week.

7pm at old CC. 7:20 roll over to QSL

Looks like I'm gonna be sitting this one out, now. Girlfriend wants to get dinner and some "quality time", which, obviously means, y'all have fun playing with your bikes. :D

Well damn, I was going to go, but now that you're not... :p

Actually I think I will head on up anyway

Out as well.

We need a change up for next week or I'm gonna get bored with the whole QSL thing.

Bret. Let's plan for an alt location next week.

that didn't take long , I got bored after going 2 times .

hey , you down for a beer 2maro night ?

Had to sit this one out. By the time I crawled into bed this afternoon, I had been up for about 30 hours and have to work overnight tonight. Sleep trumped bike but now I'm up after only 4 hours sleep. Damn it! Try again next week.

Holy Waste of Time! I rolled in around 8:30pm, and didn't recognize a soul. I parked the Aprilia and walked to look at the bikes...

On walking up to the bar, the DJ was playing the Cha Cha Shuffle, and some fat slags were line dancing. If you were there, my fingers are crossed that you were actually behind a big girl, because if not, I've got news for you....

Couldn't leave fast enough.:)

think im gonna pass tonight....the guys i ride up with are all busy, and i dont know any of the rest of you guys lol...ide be that akward dude standing by himself next to the cruiser in the parking lot of sport bikes haha....maybe next week

Nah, I'm the awkward dude standing by myself next to the CBR in the parking lot of, um, sport bikes. Next week, though, I'll be the awkward guy standing by myself next to the cruiser in the parking lot of sport bikes, though. :D

Holy Waste of Time! I rolled in around 8:30pm, and didn't recognize a soul. I parked the Aprilia and walked to look at the bikes...

On walking up to the bar, the DJ was playing the Cha Cha Shuffle, and some fat slags were line dancing. If you were there, my fingers are crossed that you were actually behind a big girl, because if not, I've got news for you....

Couldn't leave fast enough.:)

Did you leave with one of the fatties?