Having a bog/hesitation issue @ idle with the 51. Looking for som help

RVTPilot

To my fellow RC51 owners out there, and OR gearheads. I have encountered a problem and want to see if any of you have as well. I have an issue where at idle, my bike will intermitantly bog down or misfire at idle. Its not consistent, and seems to do it with more frequency when the bike is cold. Upon twisting the throttle, there is a momentary bog until the rms get above ~2000, then the engine runs strong and true. Last fall I added a PCIII to the bike, carrying Two Bros slipons. (The same thing occurred with my Leo Vince's as well, which were on it last summer.) This issue occurred before and after the addition of the PCIII, as well as after my bike was rebuilt after low speed getoff. (The tank was replaced, but the original fuel dellivery system has been maintained.)

The bike acts as if its loading up with fuel, because I am getting a bit of backfire upon closing of the throttle after finally getting the bike going from a stop and reaching a cruising speed. No where else does the bike hesitate at all. Its strong through the revs once it gets moving. My PCIII map is the one provided by Two Bros for my pipes, though I intend to have it dyno tuned in the next few weeks.

If any RC owners (or fuel system experts as well!) have some ideas here, I am all ears. My initial thoughts were perhaps a clogged fuel filter or some other contaminent that might affect fuel consumption at idle but not when the demands of the throttle are above the first 5% of input. Another suggestion is that it could be the coil at idle not having enough voltage to consistently fire. I have yet to Ohm out the coils to confirm that, though its on my T/S list for this weekends wrenchfest.

Again, thanks for any constructive input!