Pit Bull Front and rear stands

redrocket04

more detail, pics would be great. What kind of rear stand and front stand? spool, swing arm, fork lift, or steering stem triple tree life type. Even if you just stole some pics from pit bulls web site to show the type that would be awesome.

more detail, pics would be great. What kind of rear stand and front stand? spool, swing arm, fork lift, or steering stem triple tree life type. Even if you just stole some pics from pit bulls web site to show the type that would be awesome.

The audacity to sell something w/o pics :villagers:

how you gonna lube yer chain?

Same way I lubed my chain on my bikes before the CBR. I don't use the stands for anything other than chain lubing, and it just seems like a waste for me to have actual pit bull stands just for that.

Besides that, I've got an itch for another bike I saw, and it comes with stands of its own. Or, it will come with the stands when I show up with moneys and say I want a set of stands, too. :)

Man, I store my bike on the stands...I put it on the stands when I put air in the tires, lube the chain, work on the bike too...definitely for oil changes as well. Ownership of a sportbike isn't true ownership unless you have front/rear stands! They make the package. It's like not having a car jack for your car. :dunno:

Man, I store my bike on the stands...I put it on the stands when I put air in the tires, lube the chain, work on the bike too...definitely for oil changes as well. Ownership of a sportbike isn't true ownership unless you have front/rear stands! They make the package. It's like not having a car jack for your car. :dunno:

air in the tires?

I've never stored a bike on the stand. I don't even like using it, it's awkward. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

air in the tires?

I've never stored a bike on the stand. I don't even like using it, it's awkward. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

My bikes are usually on the stands. I feel like it's less likely that any people in the garage are going to knock my bike over when it's up on the stands. Then again, the GSXR doesn't even have a kick stand so I suppose it would have to be on a rear stand at least.