Mentor QSL

conn-e-rot

I heard QSL in Mentor has a bike night has anyone been there yet? Is it worth checking out?

Don't know the day. I would imagine it is the same as any other bike night. There's many bikes around here so I'm sure there is activity. Especially the ones that never leave Mentor.

I plan on doing it once the weather flattens out. I hate getting caught in the rain on a ride like that. The first Pa visit I hope to do is going to be around the Ohio Pyle area, clipping the WV panhandle on the way back home.

I will. It's not going to be a big group ride. Since it's far and if anyone gets separated it could be an issue. Also my pace will be not exactly be newb friendly. You know the routine.

We will have to get together for another PA ride soon

I plan on doing it once the weather flattens out. I hate getting caught in the rain on a ride like that. The first Pa visit I hope to do is going to be around the Ohio Pyle area, clipping the WV panhandle on the way back home.

Kosmo is watching closely...........:D

It's going to be a while. I'm in my busy season at work. Should last for at least the next month if not 2. Than I'll be back on 2nd or possibly 1st. shift and not working 7 days/nights a week. yeah!

It will be a weekend and everyone can plan for a 500-700 mile day/ 12-18 hours. Word is I might be going back to 1st. shift in the next month or so. Plans will be in the works once I find out what's happening. Until then I'll keep riding Friday and Saturday from 11:30pm-5,6,7:00 am.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like the weather is crap for today but one of these days I might make it over there. I'm now on days and it's about 5 minutes from home so I guess I might make a ride through once and a while. I could also setup some local rides around the area if anyone is interested.

Not surprised.

Bike Nights are still :supergay: but a ride afterward might make it worth the stop. I rarely talk to anyone anyways. Just walk around, see what people are riding and doing to their bikes then it's back to my regularly scheduled program. Ride. ride, ride.