Want to surf the web on your work PC w/o getting caught?

ShankroidBeast

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been doing my thing for years now and never been caught. Guess all the networks I've been on or hacked was just blind luck :D

Tell you what asswipe. Want to put my skills to the test?

Just give me your public IP

If you had such great skills, you'd be working as a professional pen tester and not exhibiting such childish behavior. Dude, script kiddies are reading this thread and mocking you.

Per Jbot's request, here is the PM that was sent.

i'm looking forward seeing you face to face like you said. if it ever happens. send me a picture of what you look like so i'll be sure not to miss you on an outing. my picture is posted. i want to see who if fucking with me

At first, I just figured this for a thinly veiled threat. However, the more I think about it, I'm not sure if its a threat or an attempt to get a date.

Sorry dude, but I'm neither scared, nor do I bat for that team.

Per Jbot's request, here is the PM that was sent.

At first, I just figured this for a thinly veiled threat. However, the more I think about it, I'm not sure if its a threat or an attempt to get a date.

Sorry dude, but I'm neither scared, nor do I bat for that team.

His pic is posted for you, he wasnt lying. Seriously though, threatening people for no reason and on the interwebz to boot, is quite childish and not tolerated here. Everyone here is here for good fun and if you cant take criticism, then you probably need to step back and take a few deep breaths.

picture.php?albumid=987&pictureid=10756

Especially when we know that this is yours

gun2.jpg

And that you would probably be driving this.

stang2.jpg

or this. (Cool ride by the way)

75DSCF3203.jpg

And your pooter you want to "HACK" everyone with looks like this

0916071145a.jpg

With these specs (nice system also)

Untitled.jpg

Edited by flounder

Aside from looking like you stepped out of a P90x commercial.... You also look a bit too old to still be making internet threats

picture.php?albumid=987&pictureid=10756

In fairness..... He posted these pix last week when he was bragging in the shout box about how many ladies he's bedded..... NOT in response to Walther's shit talking. Still a bit ghey in my opinion, but let's keep the facts straight

Which is my other point..... IIRC.... Walther started this for himself by immediately name calling & making it personal in his first response to Shankroid.....

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. First off,No security/network guy worth a crap is letting users at random make connections on tcp 3389 out of his network. Second, a good setup will be doing some sort of protocol inspection on the TCP/UDP ports that are allowed out. Thus, if you are running rdp over port 80 for instance, the firewall or proxy should be configured to drop that connection. Advanced setups will be doing MITM like SSL/TLS termination to do inspection on their users traffic leaving via secure protocols.

So basically, you are bragging about tunneling out of a poorly configured network. Do you brag about beating handicap people in track too?

Edited by Fonzie

In fairness..... He posted these pix last week when he was bragging in the shout box about how many ladies he's bedded.....

Which is my other point..... IIRC.... Walther started this for himself by immediately name calling & making it personal in his first response to Shankroid.....

I was just stating that he did in fact have pics posted. Nothing more.

And I still dont see any actual name calling. Just statements made towards a "skill" if you want to call it that.

My personal opinion is that if you cant take criticism especially when its obvious your wrong, and you have to revert to physical threats, then this probably isnt the place for them.

Aside from looking like you stepped out of a P90x commercial.... You also look a bit too old to still be making internet threats

Now now, I didn't name call until my second reply, I was just an asshole in my first reply.

I was just stating that he did in fact have pics posted. Nothing more.

And I still dont see any actual name calling. Just statements made towards a "skill" if you want to call it that.

My personal opinion is that if you cant take criticism especially when its obvious your wrong, and you have to revert to physical threats, then this probably isnt the place for them.

Since everyone on here is all about bashing and having fun :D... I thought I would give you this link to help you out a bit, flounder...:postcop:

http://www.english-zone.com/teach/your1.html

P.S.-Keep up the good work!

Now now, I didn't name call until my second reply, I was just an asshole in my first reply.

:smile: Semantics

And I still dont see any actual name calling.
...That would be similar to bragging about beating a guy with a prosthetic leg in a 100m track event.

In any event, I know exactly what I'm talking about and the few IT/Security types on this board will back me up 100%. Oh and I have no qualms about calling you a dumbass in person.

My personal opinion is that if you cant take criticism especially when its obvious your wrong' date=' and you have to revert to physical threats, then this probably isnt the place for them.[/quote']Whether I agree with you or not.... There's a difference between constructive criticism, & just bein' an asshole

I've done/been both ;)