Hockey Playoffs

CbrGirl

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not much of a hockey fan but I'm from Cleveland and naturally hate most things Pittsburgh. Including sissy pretty boys.

Not to mention I only like Ovechkin because he is such an asshole and says what he wants and doesn't care

I'm not much of a hockey fan but I'm from Cleveland and naturally hate most things Pittsburgh. Including sissy pretty boys.

Not to mention I only like Ovechkin because he is such an asshole and says what he wants and doesn't care

Agreed. I was born with hating Pittsburgh at least the steelers! Go Bengals!!

Go Bengals!!

I will not give you any shit because you didn't say Who Dey. Had you used that awful bastardization of ebonics there is a good chance I would have mentioned that is one of the few things I hate more than Pittsburgh :D

Agreed. I was born with hating Pittsburgh at least the steelers! Go Bengals!!

So, the Cleveland and Cincy boys are talking smack about Pittsburgh?

693lolface.jpg

** DISCLAIMER - I am NOT a Pittsburgh fan. I just found this fucking hilarious. **

the road to the cup goes through steeltown gents :)

yeah, straight through. It stops in Chicago. I really hope the 'Hawks pull it off, and to have a USA/Canada Original 6 final would be hockey bliss.

I just hope the Stanley Cup never touches Bill Wirtz's grave. Ever.

So, the Cleveland and Cincy boys are talking smack about Pittsburgh?

693lolface.jpg

** DISCLAIMER - I am NOT a Pittsburgh fan. I just found this fucking hilarious. **

Yea that is really funny. I bet she think shes really talented. All im going to say is that the Bengals beat them twice last year and the browns beat them once, which had to cause a hurtful blow. btw I know they have six rings *yawn* I just hate people getting on a bandwagon just because a team does really good. It makes me :puke:

Yea that is really funny. I bet she think shes really talented. All im going to say is that the Bengals beat them twice last year and the browns beat them once, which had to cause a hurtful blow. btw I know they have six rings *yawn* I just hate people getting on a bandwagon just because a team does really good. It makes me :puke:

I hate bandwagon fans so much. I have always and will always be a Pittsburgh fan.