Water Damage

Meanie

Anyone know a guy?

I had a shutoff valve leak under a bathroom faucet this week and have some water damage. I'm looking for someone to come out and give me an estimate/check it out. I know the ceiling in the downstairs bedroom is going to need to be replaced. (There's a hole in it where I shoved a screw driver through to drain out 5 gallons of water, which was making the drywall bow) Other than that ceiling and the actual shut off valve, I wanna make sure there isn't anything else I am not seeing.

So if you know a guy, please let me know.

Thanks,

If it is just the drywall for the ceiling and the shut off valve, then I'll do the work myself. But if it's more than that I may go another route. I figure a handyman by trade would be able to tell me if there is more damage other than what I can see.

If it is just the drywall for the ceiling and the shut off valve, then I'll do the work myself. But if it's more than that I may go another route. I figure a handyman by trade would be able to tell me if there is more damage other than what I can see.

Fix the valve, tear out the ceiling and leave it for the winter. There's riding to be done!