My 7 yr old on the Busa

SAMBUSA

Finally got her gear after the trip to the Pony yesterday. Took her for her first ride today. Left the hump on for her first ride so she could get a feel for how the bike is at take off, etc. She's hooked of course :D

downsized950501001851.jpg

downsized950501001851a.jpg

downsized950501001851b.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do what Kosmo does ... use a extra large weight lifting belt.

Also... get a real bike :)

There is a company that makes a "buddy belt" specifically designed for riding with kids.

What else did you say? I didn't hear you as I blew by 2 up:banana:

thats awesome. I hope you two can use that as something to bond over. I wish my pops would have been into bikes.

That's my plan. My pops failed at most everything with raising kids. Trying not to follow in his footsteps

thats cool! my buddy just had his 16 yo daughter go through the msf class, she's 16 and has been on the back of his bike for a few years now. she's hooked on it and wants her own bike now.

She's already talkin about what mods she wants to have done to her bike when she gets it:D

She's already talkin about what mods she wants to have done to her bike when she gets it:D

Mine too, she wants a black 600rr with green stripes. She rides with me the same way, on the front seat so the back seat keeps her from sliding off.

That's niice....and cute...

I ride with mine since she was four....now she's seven...I have a velcro belt 10 bucks (from walmart, for weight lifting) that I secure her with me, it works great......she's ridden day long rides with me but now she wants her own....:rolleyes:

does she get tired going in straight lines all the time?

Dick. Actually, I took her on some on a few twisties. She loved them. Even leaned with me which suprised me. Figured her first few rides she'd be scared to lean into the curve.

That's niice....and cute...

I ride with mine since she was four....now she's seven...I have a velcro belt 10 bucks (from walmart, for weight lifting) that I secure her with me, it works great......she's ridden day long rides with me but now she wants her own....:rolleyes:

May end up having to go that route. The company the makes the buddy belt is no longer in business:nono: