SAMBUSA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks like she hit a growth spurt with those frog legs she's gettin' :D

Pretty soon she'll be taller than you :p

does she get tired going in straight lines all the time?

:lol: BaaaZinnnngggg!!

Then again.... Yours must not turn either

Just ask that deer you bullseyed lol.gif

Somewhere in Coshocton.... Bambi's wearin' a 636 fairing as a hood ornament on his rack

Edited by Fonzie

^^^I have done 120 with mine when she was five....:o..may be Magz was at my back to witness from Mentor to QSL valleview.....in those Bikestyle rides...

But folks...that's why I was arrested for child endangerment...but for a different episode in Ohio bike week 2008. I put her on the gas tank without a helmet.......:nono:......mom grew up on a bike too so she does not care either...don't be reckless squid parents like us.....:werd:

my wife still isn't down with me takin the daughter. i have taken her down the street but no farther. shes 10

I kind of agree with your wife. I'm not going to tell Sam or anyone else how to parent; I just don't like the idea of introducing a child to the danger involved in riding a bike until they're really old enough to appreciate the potential consequences. Maybe 7 or 10 is old enough for some kids. I'm sure it's different for all kids.

But get the girl some riding pants man... a quick thought about how much pain she'd be in if you were to go down, and it'll make you sick that you didn't spent the extra hundred bucks to protect her legs too.

glad she's taken interest in the bike.

But get the girl some riding pants man... a quick thought about how much pain she'd be in if you were to go down, and it'll make you sick that you didn't spent the extra hundred bucks to protect her legs too.

He's been trying to find them in her size for 6 mo's now

You and Kos should find another dad or two to meet up for a father/daughter ride!

And props on getting her into bikes. When do you plan on introducing her to your sheep?! :D

Nice work' date=' Sam. She looks pretty pleased to be on a Bus that isn't taking her to school. LoLoL...

Looks like that speed hump makes a pretty good back rest. If you have enough room that way couldn't you just ride her on the bike like that for a while? ...or was it too cramped?[/quote']

Must not be much of anything on the front of Sam to interfere with him getting that far up on the tank... :dunno:

On a Busa, I'm betting that my beer gut would get in the way of me doing that.

Must not be much of anything on the front of Sam to interfere with him getting that far up on the tank... :dunno:

Yeah.... Nobody's gonna mistake him for a Pringles can :D

I kind of agree with your wife. I'm not going to tell Sam or anyone else how to parent; I just don't like the idea of introducing a child to the danger involved in riding a bike until they're really old enough to appreciate the potential consequences. Maybe 7 or 10 is old enough for some kids. I'm sure it's different for all kids.

glad she's taken interest in the bike.

Let me know where I can find some riding pants that fit and then I'll think about it. Just so she can grow out of them in 3 months so I have to go buy more. I'll take that chance, she's my kid so I have that right but thanks for lookin out.:cool:

You and Kos should find another dad or two to meet up for a father/daughter ride!

And props on getting her into bikes. When do you plan on introducing her to your sheep?! :D

:nono: She's been taking care of the sheep since she was 2

Nice work' date=' Sam. She looks pretty pleased to be on a Bus that isn't taking her to school. LoLoL...

Looks like that speed hump makes a pretty good back rest. If you have enough room that way couldn't you just ride her on the bike like that for a while? ...or was it too cramped?[/quote']

Way too cramped to leave it on. She complained that I was sitting on her and my balls were getting smashed. Didn't feel the greatest. Corbin makes a rear seat with a back rest that I'm prolly gonna look at getting for her.

On a Busa, I'm betting that my beer gut would get in the way of me doing that.

Yeah.... Nobody's gonna mistake him for a Pringles can :D

Bastids:mad: