Any fellow RC51 SP2 owners have a spare control unit laying around?

RVTPilot

I have been working to resolve a bothersome hesitation issue with the 51 at idle. After much work (and NO responses, even smart-assed ones, to my previous thread on this issue) I believe I have it narrowd down to my ignition control unit circuit. I have read out all of the wires, and can't find a short (yet) but since its on the side I was hit on 2 years ago and have had the issue since I got it back together after that, I figured there's a good chance its goobered up inside.

Any other input from a fellow twin owner?

I know. And this issue is frustrating the shit out of me. Some days, it doesn't happen at all. Some days, it happens all the time.

Speaking of riding this year, Kev's old man picked up a new trailer big enough for the 3 of us to run up to GingerMan with. So he's down with trailering up in the SS and splitting gas. You in?

Sunday, May 16th. If you sing up now, supposedly its $115, rather than the $100 it was up until the 1st. But I have called and left a VM to sign Kev and I up, and I called when it was still $100. Ether way, $115 still isn't bad. We're going up the night before and getting a room. Don't feel like driving 4 hours, riding all day, and then driving back.