Seat mods. Anyone use this guy?

Gump

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the same on my previous bike, spencer was great to deal with and the turn around was fast. dont be discouraged at first, it takes several hundred miles to break in...once it is broken in you will love it! i loved it on my ninja.

Good to know. The seat on my ZX10 is pretty bad. Maybve even worse than my older POS ZX7. I thought maybe I was just bein a wuss. For $50, seems lilke a no brainer.

Seat mod review:

After my first 1 hour ride since getting the seat back I am satisfied.

It has a constant cushioned, gel, type feeling that seems to change with my movement. It is very nice. The seat structure has been reshaped to better accommodate my butt putting more weight on my legs and butt rather than my crotch. The passenger end of the seat feels very soft. The best thing I noticed was the seat felt soft the entire ride. Did not flatten and feel hard.

Edited by Gump

After the ride home tonight it really is comfortable. The thing that also stands out is the lack of any vibrations and when you a hit bump the seat feels like a shock absorber. You're not bottomed out like the old seat felt. The Fibracore was well worth the money.