When we were kids, we all loved playing on the monkey bars.

redrocket04

Just checking here, first.

I know there are people on this forum who have cruisers, and I'm sure that a couple of you have thought about getting some badass apehangers for your bike, but just don't want to spend all the money on parts. Handlebars, new cables, etc.

I'm here to make your day.

I just purchased an '07 Yamaha V Star classic, and the previous owner installed these bars. They're the epitome of manliness (or butchiness, for all you ladies out there) and they can be yours, IF the price is right.

Here's what I'm looking for...

If you've got a Vstar with stock handlebars and cables, a simple trade of parts. I'll pull mine, you pull yours, we meet at a mutually agreeable location, and, well, we switch. You could even ride over to my house and use my garage for the switch if you want to.

If you just want to have the setup, it can be yours for the low, low price of $200. The bars alone are "worth" more than that. The old standard cables have been replaced with stainless, braided cables. Downside to that is, you're gonna have to wait until I get stuff switched before you can have them.

If you're on OR, you know that cruisers are less prevalent than the sport bikes, so feel free to just pm me if you're interested. We'll both be happy, and I won't tell anyone which OR member is happily rolling around with apehangers. It's a win-win.