Stony Ridge Rd Chase ... N. Ridgeville

garysol1

Seriously -- I feel bad for gary's DUMB wife now. You should get her number and be friends w/ her. :lol:

I was trying not to say that but he seems to know about digging himself out of a hole. I wonder what she thinks about the new leather one piece he bought.

Being a resident of the fine city of North Ridgetucky, the local law enforemcent has at times been a tad overzealous in their efforts to protect and server. But I will say that when I had my accident, they were great with me and my family. But these claimes here are not unfounded, or unfortuantely inaccurate by any stretch from what mine eyes have seen.

As a former Ridgetucky Ranger also, I have to say the Super Trooper style tactics they are adopting are only in attempts to keep the city from becoming another Lorain or Elyria... no offense to my friends who reside in the aforementioned but damn. I'll take a little extra heat from the 50 in the place of what goes on in Lorain.

As a former Ridgetucky Ranger also, I have to say the Super Trooper style tactics they are adopting are only in attempts to keep the city from becoming another Lorain or Elyria... no offense to my friends who reside in the aforementioned but damn. I'll take a little extra heat from the 50 in the place of what goes on in Lorain.

True, I'll give ya that. And a quick glance through the police blotter in the local paper that comes once every 3 or 4 months is good for a laugh. Sometimes, it kinda justifies what the steward has to deal with 'round here.

It did look like fun. I could understand the cops telling them not to do that, but I thought handcuffing them was a little extreme. That said, for all we know, the cops had already told them several times not to do it.