Anyone who says a woman can't do everything in heels is WRONG!!

Sara_Rides

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think there is a difference between a high heel motorcycle shoe and a high heel dress shoe? I think the topic at hand is being an attention whore and the second is some of the goofballs on here that come to their rescue

Technically yes, actually no... it's more about the person wearing it.

And yes, more or less trying to defuse it, I suppose.

Or create some crap of my own...

I love seeing the drama that unfolds from one statement.......this is why forums are awesome :lol:

Exactly! I can't believe all the rude, & serious people that posted comments about one comment and turn it into such feakin drama. I think we all know how to keep ourself safe and protected. I maybe new to this... but I sure didn't join to deal with all that each time a post is made. If this is how this site is used, then I guess I might have to think again.

Damn, lighten up people. women can't even joke around.

Exactly! I can't believe all the rude, & serious people that posted comments about one comment and turn it into such feakin drama. I think we all know how to keep ourself safe and protected. I maybe new to this... but I sure didn't join to deal with all that each time a post is made. If this is how this site is used, then I guess I might have to think again.

:violin:

Someone needs to do their homework before making such a comment...

im just tired of the bullshit that comes from some of these girls. some of these girls thinking that riding a motorcycle with heals on is soooooooooo cool. Seriously, I know for a fact thats not the first thing thats been between your legs while wearing heals, and surely not the last. We don't need to hear about it. (or see pictures)

Um, I'll look at those pictures. :dunno:

I think this can all be settled with a pool of jello and the ladies fighting in bikinis.

Now we're talkin.

BTW, I think we are only supposed to have drama like this in the winter. Kawi, check the :rulez:

Um, I'll look at those pictures. :dunno:

Now we're talkin.

BTW, I think we are only supposed to have drama like this in the winter. Kawi, check the :rulez:

I know you think this is more interesting then talking about dogs eating poop, right? :dunno: Stop complaining, you baby ;)

I know you think this is more interesting then talking about dogs eating poop, right? Stop complaining, you baby ;)

Whos complaining? :dunno: I'll look at pictures of dogs eating poop also.

this website is like a damn revolving door. you don't like it then you can walk out just as easily as you walked in. have a nice day and gtfo...with all due respect

And here I come to her rescue because:

-She only rode about a mile, most of which is through an industrial park

-The heels she's referring to are closed toed and have are only about an inch and a half and are wide, not 6 inch stilettos

-She was riding my WR so if drops it because she "slips", who cares, it's not going to hurt it.

-JulieJulieJulie is a BitchBitchBitch who obviously needs to get LaidLaidLaid

-She's 5'10", she can certainly get her feet firmly planted

-She still had a helmet, jacket, and gloves on, so if she falls over and breaks an ankle at least she'll live to post about about it and then all you perfect omnipotent people can say I told you so

That is all. Carry on

And here I come to her rescue because:

-She only rode about a mile, most of which is through an industrial park

-The heels she's referring to are closed toed and have are only about an inch and a half and are wide, not 6 inch stilettos

-She was riding my WR so if drops it because she "slips", who cares, it's not going to hurt it.

-JulieJulieJulie is a BitchBitchBitch who obviously needs to get LaidLaidLaid

-She's 5'10", she can certainly get her feet firmly planted

-She still had a helmet, jacket, and gloves on, so if she falls over and breaks an ankle at least she'll live to post about about it and then all you perfect omnipotent people can say I told you so

That is all. Carry on

:popcorn:

this website is like a damn revolving door. you don't like it then you can walk out just as easily as you walked in. have a nice day and gtfo...with all due respect

Good thing you threw in the "with all due respect". your post was borderline rude toward the new guy, and that obviously doesn't fly here. :D