and Again..... Shallowtail Friday at Fats Billiards

Artmageddon

For those of you who haven't heard me talk incessantly about it, I am in a rock cover band called Shallowtail. We will playing 90's rock, some classics, and some pop dance songs with a a little oomph behind them.

Come check us out. We rock, and bring a harem of hot girls that make out on the dance floor. :takeit:

We continue to whore ourselves for experience, fame and fortune. Well, experience anyway. :D

Friday, we are playing at Fats Biliards near Bethel and Sawmill.

We start at 9:30, $3 cover.

A big thanks to everyone that has made it to a show so far, it is much appreciated by all of the band members.

We are slowly building an audience and a name for ourselves, every bit helps.

Spread the word, tell your friends about us even if you don't come.

Become a fan on Facebook as well, bar owners are looking at this, and it is helping us book gigs. At the very minimum you'll know when we are playing, and you may giggle at our witty humor and bitch slapping Howard every chance we get.

Click my sig for demos and website.

Thanks for the Ohio Riders support, and I hope to see you Friday at Fats.

Become a fan on Facebook as well, bar owners are looking at this, and it is helping us book gigs. At the very minimum you'll know when we are playing, and you may giggle at our witty humor and bitch slapping Howard every chance we get.

:boxing:

I gots ta get a Senior Citizens nap in and I'll be good to go.

Fuck man, I feel ya there. I was out too late on mexican day and up to 12 last night checking valve clearances. Blah. I hate working at the ass crack of dawn. :(

Thanks to Art going in to dial-in the sound board they sounded perfect! great time, great location Shallowtail+Pool+Beer=Great Night Out. We all missed the storm, too.

Art; I'm going to burn the pics to a CD and just hand 'em to ya next time out.

Giant thanks to the significant OR crowd that showed up tonight. It really means a lot to me and the rest of the guys at this stage of the band's career, I will for sure remember everyone and will be there to support you as well when you need it.

Having a better sound and you guys there really helped us perform better. It only keeps going up from here.

Rob, big thanks, we needed those shots big time. Much, much appreciated. Let me know if you need anything.

Nothing needed at all, man. Just let us know when and where the next time is. I wish the OR turn-out was better. Guys say they're going and you never see 'em. You sounded really good tonight - you gotta keep controlling that sound board!