cinco de drinko

ross

I've never celebrated. I don't worry about Mexican holidays.

Cinco de Mayo (Spanish for "fifth of May") is a holiday held on May 5 that commemorates the Mexican army's unlikely victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín. It is celebrated primarily in the state of Puebla and in the United States. While Cinco de Mayo sees limited significance and celebration nationwide in Mexico, the date is observed nationwide in the United States and other locations around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. <----I don't have any Mexican heritage. :p

Edited by NinjaNick

I'm celebrating solids, organic chemistry, and calculus this evening. Followed by more celebration on seis de mayo with three exams. FML.

eww, sorry. good luck on those!

I've never celebrated. I don't worry about Mexican holidays.

Cinco de Mayo (Spanish for "fifth of May") is a holiday held on May 5 that commemorates the Mexican army's unlikely victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín. It is celebrated primarily in the state of Puebla and in the United States. While Cinco de Mayo sees limited significance and celebration nationwide in Mexico, the date is observed nationwide in the United States and other locations around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. <----I don't have any Mexican heritage. :p

hey i say why not, its a drinking holiday.... who needs to be mexican, or irish... go eat some taco bell after the bar and top off the night!