how about this shit.......

kawi kid

i know buddy and to your question about when is the 14 coming....... well i taked with sam about that and he threatened to kick me in the shin lol
SamBusa?
@ nick yes :lol:

Brotha please! Fuck a SamBusa! You bleed green mothafucka!;)

Get that 14 and enjoy it. It's MUCH more fun than a 636, I've had both. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ins co. let me keep mine, but I had to cut the chin strap off of it so it couldnt be used again. Explain what you want to do with it and offer to cut off the straps in front of him and maybe they will let you. If not, hand it over and go get a new helmet.

i wanted it for educational reasons....... like roll on columbus. sit it on our table or something and if one person looked at it and said wow i should start wearing a helmet then it served its purpose.

im glad they are reimbursing me but they should i pay insurance for that. im mad cuz they are just going to burn something that can be used as a tool that i could use to possibly convince someone how not to die. that is why im mad.

would i rather have the money than a busted ass helmet? sure but if there is no possibility to keep it like there dont seem to be it makes me kinda angry......

For what it is worth, seeing the pics of your lid after the deer educated me. before that I was looking to get a half helmet for the summer, but after seeing the pics of yours and the rash on it it, I was all like "Damn that could have been skin had he no lid or even a half helmet." Based off that, I am sticking with my full face helmet and learning to live with the heat.

For what it is worth, seeing the pics of your lid after the deer educated me. before that I was looking to get a half helmet for the summer, but after seeing the pics of yours and the rash on it it, I was all like "Damn that could have been skin had he no lid or even a half helmet." Based off that, I am sticking with my full face helmet and learning to live with the heat.

Good deal Sapphy. ;) Sweat wipes off, road rash doesn't...or death. :eek: I wrecked last year and bounced my head off the road face first and slid on my chin and face shield. So full face is the way to go. We never really land on the TOP of our heads.

Wow Nick, I never knew :D

You're not right. :nono::p

I had a Harly rider tell me a couple days ago that he cant breath in a full face!? :rolleyes:

I had to try really hard not to laugh. Is that stupid line in the Harly riders handbook or something?

it is on the page 3 just after the "blocks peripheral vision" and "will break wearers neck" :D