5-8-10 $25.00 for Two Pulls

DTM Brian

I do have one car to tune around 2:00 pm. I will be running the bike dyno both before and after the car tune. Look for me to be at the dyno around noon. If you are interested in getting pulls and missed the dyno day in april then post in this thread and I will be sure to get you on the roller.

I wish you were doing this next weekend... probably too busy this weekend.

Couple random questions anyway:

1. Can you export raw data files from the dyno in some usable format (xls, csv or other text)?

2. You can't do A/F on an 07 CBR600RR with stock exhaust because of the cat and no O2 bung, correct?

I have no tuning capability but for $25 I'd be interested to see the curve just for shift point purposes, although I'm not sure how valid it would be in higher gears without ram air.

I just want to know when I can hang out with you guys again.

SILF FTW!!

ttt
Your best bet is to schedule a time with Brian and let him tune it for you. It's worth it he does a great job
He uses a fan on your bike but ... ram air has very little effect on a bike especially a stock 600. That size motor doesnt use alot of air.

Do I need a power commander to get the bike tuned or can you tune the stock setup? All I've modified is I've done the flapper mod and have a hotbodies slip on. I know I need to have it tuned.

I may try to make it tomorrow but I would need to leave 4 work bout 1245. Do u think you can get the bike on the dyno, do the 2 runs and have me gone by then if I get there at noon?

I have no tuning capability

What I meant by that was, there is no tunable hardware on the bike. It's all stock. Would just be interested to see the actual power curve.

Edited by brn6604

I wish you were doing this next weekend... probably too busy this weekend.

Couple random questions anyway:

1. Can you export raw data files from the dyno in some usable format (xls, csv or other text)?

2. You can't do A/F on an 07 CBR600RR with stock exhaust because of the cat and no O2 bung, correct?

I have no tuning capability but for $25 I'd be interested to see the curve just for shift point purposes, although I'm not sure how valid it would be in higher gears without ram air.

He gives you a print out of the data and his o2 sensor is put in the outlet of your muffler no bung needed
Do I need a power commander to get the bike tuned or can you tune the stock setup? All I've modified is I've done the flapper mod and have a hotbodies slip on. I know I need to have it tuned.

I may try to make it tomorrow but I would need to leave 4 work bout 1245. Do u think you can get the bike on the dyno, do the 2 runs and have me gone by then if I get there at noon?

You must have a Power Comander for him to tune it for you.

Would it be bad to ask a very stupid question ? " but I won't be able to learn if i didn't ask "

What is Dyno? what does it do to the bike ? and what is it good for ?

sorry for being a noobie

This is a dyno.....

th_Bike106.jpg