storm pictures!

oldschoolsdime92

This storm damaged my dog's persona...he was a scared baby and kept us up the whole night with his inconsolable shaking and panting! wtf dog? Man up!

How can he man up? He's got No Balls!

:lol:

Yeah i got hit pretty hard. 2 trees i lost half out of them, 3 pines snapped about 5ft. from the ground, 1 the top broke off and a fairly large Ash tree up rooted and decided to land on my garage and Jeep. Fixing the garage and house roof was estimated at $6300. Tree removal i havent seen the invoice yet. My adjuster came out wed. and tried to low ball me with $1100 bucks minus $500 ded. to fix them both. Its amazing how you can inspect roof damage on a 2 story house that you cant see the whole roof from the ground in the pouring rain.:rolleyes: I cant believe he tried to give me a check for $600 with a straight face. Needless to say i wasnt happy. I told him he should probaly come back with a ladder when the weather clears. I need to stop now before i get worked up agian. Any advice from anyone that has had to battle their insurance on a claim would be appreciated.