anyone know female softball players?

Bad324

So anyone in the NEO area have a gf, wife, friend, relative, acquaintance or whatever that would be available and want to play softball tomorrow at 2:30 and 3:30? The league is Broadview Hts.

Since its Mothers Day we're struggling to get enough females to play. Why they even scheduled for this week is beyond me. Our team is most likely pretty bad so skill set doesn't really matter and its really just for fun

So anyone in the NEO area have a gf, wife, friend, relative, acquaintance or whatever that would be available and want to play softball tomorrow at 2:30 and 3:30? The league is Broadview Hts.

I could ask the lesbians that live behind me. Oh, wait, is that profilin :lol:, seriously though, I do have two that live behind me.

I could ask the lesbians that live behind me. Oh' date=' wait, is that profilin :lol:, seriously though, I do have two that live behind me.[/quote']

if they will make the drive, i'm willing to bet they play softball :lol:

can I come over to see ladies playing with softballs.......:p

well i hope the other team is attractive because boy would you be disappointed by the team I'm on

Can I put a wig on and play?

sure, but you'll be required to also play with 2 softballs under your shirt :p

I woulda volunteered but it was too far away :p

I'm in a league and i'm terrible! I had to go to a batting range to convince myself to keep my eyes open when I swing :nono:

sounds like 2/3 of the females that are on this damn team. I don't know why I agreed to be on this team in the first place :nono:

I woulda volunteered but it was too far away :p

I'm in a league and i'm terrible! I had to go to a batting range to convince myself to keep my eyes open when I swing :nono:

You really can tell you've not spent much time in sport. :lol:

It's called a batting cage, sweetcheeks. :D

But I'd come to watch you play as long as Justin doesn't show up. No one would be able to see around his leftist overinflated head.

sounds like 2/3 of the females that are on this damn team. I don't know why I agreed to be on this team in the first place :nono:

take them to a batting cage to get some practice. Thats all I needed. I hit 39 of the 42 balls that were pitched to me there... just needed some help :p

You really can tell you've not spent much time in sport. :lol:

It's called a batting cage, sweetcheeks. :D

But I'd come to watch you play as long as Justin doesn't show up. No one would be able to see around his leftist overinflated head.

:p yadda yadda....

take them to a batting cage to get some practice. Thats all I needed. I hit 39 of the 42 balls that were pitched to me there... just needed some help :p

some of them are beyond help :p. So I'll do my normal thing and play about 4 positions at once

I still think it would be worth a try... and considerably less insulting. It actually really pisses me off when someone tries to play my position... how the heck am i supposed to get any better and/or have any fun when I am not allowed to do anything?

I still think it would be worth a try... and considerably less insulting. It actually really pisses me off when someone tries to play my position... how the heck am i supposed to get any better and/or have any fun when I am not allowed to do anything?

we've had a couple practices already so we've strategically placed some of the girls next to someone who has good range which comes with their permission of course :D Most the girls are just playing for something to do on sundays really, they could care less if they do well or not