Just saw this on facebook...

wrillo

Doubling up on condoms is a bad idea...

Pills are good, but not perfect (nothing is)

BUT with birth control pills, condoms, and the morning after pill, I'm not sure how you get pregnant without wanting it. Some people just won't admit its want they want, not saying thats the case here, just saying.

No worries. I know condoms and pills aren't foolproof. But, if your careful you should be ok.

Was a joke. Just seems like everyone is getting pregnant...or wants to be pregnant. Don't really understand the logic.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... someone on here is preggo and everyone is freaking out? I guess I still don't get it.

see above.... you need to read the thread. i cant believe how many ppl forget so quickly. are justin and i the only ones who remembered that right away?

see above.... you need to read the thread. i cant believe how many ppl forget so quickly. are justin and i the only ones who remembered that right away?

I remember... and right away even.

Bad idea. I'm prolly gonna get my ass kicked from Cleveland for posting this here

You better go check the actual facebook. It says Columbus, and going to school. I'm surprised I haven't seen her in the 28,000 students... well, no, too many students...

Still confused...F^%k it.

She was just some dumb attention whore that had a few of the guys running around with stiffies because she was begging to ride on the back of someones bike to quench her need for adolescent male attention. I think one of the boys took her for said ride and got no ass for his efforts. Last summer.

Search the word: Today.