FS Joe Rocket Manta Tank Bag - Black

Steve Butters

heres a link:

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product.asp/ImageName/jrmantabagblk.jpg/Brand/JOE%20ROCKET/Class2/Bike%20Luggage/Class3/Tank%20Bags/Class1/

bag is about a month old, perfect condition, barely used....comes with strap and rain cover etc, just as if you were buying it brand new

$30

heres a link:

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/product.asp/ImageName/jrmantabagblk.jpg/Brand/JOE%20ROCKET/Class2/Bike%20Luggage/Class3/Tank%20Bags/Class1/

bag is about a month old, perfect condition, barely used....comes with strap and rain cover etc, just as if you were buying it brand new

$30

What's wrong with this one Tyler? Just don't like it?

I borrowed my tankbag to Tbone and the same thing happened to him. Hmm.

Is factory clear more durable?

Sorry to jack in yo thread.

yea ive heard that custom paint isnt as durable....i caught it before it did any real damage though, just glad i didnt mess up my paint....the paint alone is $60 for a quart, not including paying to have the marble finish put into it and having it sprayed

This is why every time i sell a tank bag i make sure to tell customers to keep up on the wax, and make sure no dirt gets caught under it.

it has nothing to do with that dude, ive been using ice quick detail on it every time i ride it, and then i hit it with the zymol polish/wax and buff it out real nice

theyre not scratches from dirt, come over and see for yourself if you dont believe me...it must have something to do with the magnet and the type of paint used...the bag sits on a shammy cloth when not in use to keep stuff off the magnets, and i wipe it down before putting it on the bike to be safe

Edited by Steve Butters