May 21st (possibly) and 22nd 2010 at Nelson's Ledges

jbot

I'm signed up for Nelson's Ledges on Sat, May 22nd. I might also sign up for the evening open track day on the 21st if I can make it there without being too late.

link: http://www.motoseries.com/

post up if you're going. it's not the prettiest track in the world, but it's fun and only an hour away (well, from me).

I want to, but my anniversary is the 24th, and we're supposed to be going away for the weekend :(

I mean, i think we're going to Cedar Point, so I can't be TOO upset, but I'd take a day at the track over roller coasters any day...

MIGHT be able to sneak in Friday evening. Anyone know if they have tire service? My rear tire needs to be flipped. New one was ordered this morning.

So far I'm seeing 40% chance of thunderstorm showers for the area on Saturday. Someone please tell me that I'm wrong. After being rained out at Mid-Ohio and falling twice because of the wet conditions, I'm really looking forward to a dry track day.

ok, i'm signed up for the friday open track day as well.

they don't require a full belly pan for anything except if you're racing.

see ya'll there.

This is ridiculous. What are the chances that the weather forecast is exactly the same as it was for the April 24 Mid-Ohio track day that got rained out. Mother nature really has it in for us this spring.