Best back road route to CBUS?

Bad324

Anyone have a good suggested route to Cbus? If things go smoothly with my car sale saturday then I am considering heading down to make an Iron Pony stop and possibly look at another bike or 2.

Usually I don't try to go a certain way. That map was just moving things around making squiggly lines. I guess it could be transferred to gps. Nah, to much work. Every way I've gone to Columbus has been boring. The way home, that's another story. Home by sun up and I'm good.

That looks like a really fun way to get down there.

The ride down through Mohican and over to 42 is pretty nice, if you're looking for a slightly quicker route.

I'm not real familiar with that area other than 71, could you provide me more details on this?

Although, I might be postponing this since my friend that was going to go with me is now stuck doing a garage sale or something

I'm not real familiar with that area other than 71, could you provide me more details on this?

Although, I might be postponing this since my friend that was going to go with me is now stuck doing a garage sale or something

Something similar to This.

I've come back from Columbus this way a couple of times and it's a pretty enjoyable ride. Not too many twisties, but some pretty nice roads, especially through Mohican.

Another nice thing is that you're never more than ~10 miles from I71, so if you decide you need to make some time you can just jump on there and go.

Something similar to This.

I've come back from Columbus this way a couple of times and it's a pretty enjoyable ride. Not too many twisties, but some pretty nice roads, especially through Mohican.

Another nice thing is that you're never more than ~10 miles from I71, so if you decide you need to make some time you can just jump on there and go.

awesome thanks, this seems like another good option as well!

This was a route me, Cleavethegreat took last year.....pretty nice...go for it.

Except for that last part through town where 62 becomes Morse Road.... I was with you guys on that ride and my bike wasn't a big fan of the stop-and-go city traffic.:p

Except for that last part through town where 62 becomes Morse Road.... I was with you guys on that ride and my bike wasn't a big fan of the stop-and-go city traffic.:p

yup I agree....and JRMMiii saw two hours of Millersburg as well....:p