Who has gotten reckless ops? Where?

CattaniAFJ

Just curious after the jackass bragging about a 130 ticket:

Have you gotten a reckless operation ticket?

When?

Where?

For what?

What was the outcome?

Impact on your L's and insurance?

Yep.

When i was 19. So 5 years ago.

In a kroger parking lot.

Doing donuts in the lot. That's it.

Got a ticket...had to head to court, pay fines...time wasted, etc.

Insurance definitely got more expensive. And...don't quote me, as i don't remember. But i think it was 6 points on my License.

Depends on the state you're in, but they CAN give you a RO for 25+ over the speed limit. Also, wheelies/stunts will get you a RO.

Ok for Ohio - 25 over a mandantory RO and impound the vehicle? -- I got a 75 in a 55 ticket 2 year ago nd the LEO said if he could lock me in over 80 he would have to give me a RO......

Edited by mello dude

155 in a 55

near gahanna..

about 7 years ago

yeah retarded i know..

i was young, stupid, and paid the price..

learned my lesson, and now i dont do stupid shit like that lol

So what happened? Did you plea it down? What were your fines/suspensions/restitution?

Rode a wheelie past a cop trying to enjoy his lunch and about ten witnesses. Said cop wrote me for hot rodding and said he hated to do it because that sure was a pretty wheelie, he said that bike was straight in the air but there were too many witnesses to let me off. Ticket says defendant did accelerate rapidly causing front wheel to leave road surface.

My fine was something like 70 bucks, I posted bond so I wouldn't have to go to court.

Edited by bandit12

Just curious after the jackass bragging about a 130 ticket:

Have you gotten a reckless operation ticket?

When?

Where?

For what?

What was the outcome?

Impact on your L's and insurance?

Yes

Phoenix, AZ

Wheelie

Dropped to criminal speeding after $1500 in attorney fee's and $600 in court costs.

3pts on my AZ license. When I moved back home to Ohio the points never transferred and insurance knew nothing about it.

Oooooo... That is a "Thank you God" moment! lol

yea it was, I was shitting my pants because it was literally one of the 3-4 times I've actually "raced" on a public road. Needless to say after that I haven't again

4-5 yrs ago i got the lucky moment too.. was racing in my old GSX against a turbo Mustang... i hit the go go juice (50shot nitrous) just as we passed a cop on the side of the road estimate prolly about 130+... i beat the mustang... then promptly was pulled over the stang pulled over too... about 2 mins later a truck doing something stupid fast with some kids in the bed threw something wet at the cop yelled something and kept going.. the cop visably about to beat some ass said its both your lucky fucking days... and took the fug off!

4-5 yrs ago i got the lucky moment too.. was racing in my old GSX against a turbo Mustang... i hit the go go juice (50shot nitrous) just as we passed a cop on the side of the road estimate prolly about 130+... i beat the mustang... then promptly was pulled over the stang pulled over too... about 2 mins later a truck doing something stupid fast with some kids in the bed threw something wet at the cop yelled something and kept going.. the cop visably about to beat some ass said its both your lucky fucking days... and took the fug off!

LMAO. Nice. What are the odds that some dumbass kids would do something like that while you guys were pulled over.

I wish I would get this lucky. I have had about 6 tickets been let off twice and never had anything like that. My dad got pulled over while on a date with my mom and someone started shooting a 22 at the cop from a building so the cop gave him his stuff and told him to get the hell out of there.

Edited by alab32
Because I suck at typing on my phone...

I wish I would get this lucky. I have had about 6 tickets been let off twice and never had anything like that. My dad got pulled over while on a date with my mom and someone started shooting a 22 at the cop from a building so the cop have him his stuff and told him to get thehell out of there.

Wow where the hell did your parents grow up