Pet Peeves

Fonzie

Jbot, or Kosmo? :lol:

No, he's not just kidding. :nono:

:wtf:

I can't stand when someone turns out to the right, in front of me, nothing coming after me, then 1/4 mile down the road stop to make a left. This has happened to me a lot!

are you saying my english is bad?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One that I deal with on a weekly basis...

People too fat, lazy, selfish, _____(fill in the blank with whatever the excuse is) to walk their DAMN shopping carts back to the cart returns and leave them strewn about in the parking lot.

I guess for me, that's the the tip of the iceberg that starts to snowball inside my brain about "what's wrong with Americans" -- the cart return is a symptom of a much larger systemic problem. :mad:

Guess what happened to me tonight?? You jinxed me Justin! :rolleyes:

Went to Lowes, parked next to the cart corral. Don't mind parking there, 'cause usually no loose carts next to it. Come out, & guess what? Yup.... loose cart up against my front bumber/fender. I was like "You gotta be freakin' kiddin' me.... How lazy can someone be that they couldn't walk another 8 feet to put it away?!"

Once I calmed down after a minute, it occurred to me how windy it was, & hoping it blew over from somewhere else, rather than some lazy a$$ parked next to me leavin' it there :nono:

Fortunately, doesn't look like it scratched/dented anything

Define sandals.

These?

mandals.jpg

or these?

0781021_01?$cj_product$

I wear flip-flops all the time. :tongue:

DUDE.... Top pic.... That big toe nail is NOT pretty :puke:

And those are mandals

Bottom pic are flip floppers

And for the record..... Girls who wear open toes BEST have painted nails or french manicures. I hate it when you can see the dogs, & they ain't been prettied up! Not excessively long either... Shouldn't look like a groundhog or you snort coke off your toenails.

And yes.... I have a foot fetish! evilgrin.gif

A girl who takes care of her feet, usually takes care of the rest of herself ;)

No canoe feet either on girls :nono:

Edited by Fonzie

....Continually butchering the language just makes a person look less than intelligent.
Jbot, or Kosmo? :lol:

Nope, Jbot uses 'creative spelling' on purpose. He <can> spell when he wants to.

I had JCrotch and his cousin/brother ZX14 (170mph in a 65) in mind when I posted that particular peeve.

One that I deal with on a weekly basis...

People too fat, lazy, selfish, _____(fill in the blank with whatever the excuse is) to walk their DAMN shopping carts back to the cart returns and leave them strewn about in the parking lot.

I guess for me, that's the the tip of the iceberg that starts to snowball inside my brain about "what's wrong with Americans" -- the cart return is a symptom of a much larger systemic problem. :mad:

:plus1: I HATE that! The wife yesterday had to move a cart so I could park in the space at the store and it was 2 spots from the damn corral!:nono:

I'm always straightening up their corrals by pushing all the carts together in 2 neat rows

OCD I know, but old habits die hard :rolleyes:

:lol: I do the same thing, but I've never worked at a store. It annoys me that I HAVE to do it too. I can't fight the temptation.

+

I get annoyed by people who walk super slow and manage to take up the whole walkway even though there's enough space for 3-4 people to pass each other comfortably.

Hell yes! Mall people are the WORST for that.

People who have problems with love between a man and a sheep.

:lol: Just funny in general.

women who manage to sneak out of the kitchen.......

:lol: Just funny in general.

I have a new one, after spending the last two hours with a maintenace guy that has a thing for saying..."alrighty and oh yeah" to about everything,

after a few times I wanted wring his neck!

?????? :confused:

I take it you're worried this applies to you?? ;)

Let me put it this way.... If a tribe of pygmies can use your shoe to paddle down a river.... You might be a canoe foot

If sea mammals look at your feet longingly.... You might be a canoe foot

I take it you're worried this applies to you?? ;)

Let me put it this way.... If a tribe of pygmies can use your shoe to paddle down a river.... You might be a canoe foot

If sea mammals look at your feet longingly.... You might be a canoe foot

I just did not know what it meant.

Here in California it is to see that so many people have not tried to learn to speak a word of English even though they have teenage children educated here and plenty of time to try and plenty of govt funded programs to help.

oh and fuckers that park in disabled spots.

LMFAO... Wow you guys have pretty much covered it all. Some of you are picky sumbitches. I agree with a few of these, but come on. Its never gonna be a perfect world cuz people suck... but it is also these people that make our days interesting - maybe its in a good way one day and in a shitty way the next.

All in all, I TRY to appreciate what I have, its just hard some days.

I will add one...

THIEVES/BURGLARS :nono:

LMFAO... Wow you guys have pretty much covered it all. Some of you are picky sumbitches. I agree with a few of these, but come on. Its never gonna be a perfect world cuz people suck... but it is also these people that make our days interesting - maybe its in a good way one day and in a shitty way the next.

All in all, I TRY to appreciate what I have, its just hard some days.

I will add one...

THIEVES/BURGLARS :nono:

i was waiting on that :lol:

People who fart silently. Audible warning! It's the Christian thing to do...

My father (RIP) always called those "Orphans: they lost their pop"...:D

My dogs are good at those. Doesn't seem to bother them when I let one go...

incorrect position of the rear view mirrror between day and night

I have mine backwards because during the day when I flip it down I can see my kid in the back seat. Flipped up I see through the back window.

here this sums up every one of mine:

rant

What about capitalization? ;)