NEO Weekly Wednesday Night Poker Run - $1 (Medina/Brunswick/Olmsted Falls)

Disclaimer

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1744808517.html

Wednesday Night Poker Run - $1 (Medina/Brunswick/Olmsted Falls)

Date: 2010-05-17, 9:11AM EDT

Reply to: sale-ynbdf-1744808517@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Every Wednesday Night between 6 and 10pm we have a poker run. There is FREE food at all the stops and a minimun pay out for high hand of $100. This week is $200 because it carried over. The low hand also wins cash money. It will cost $1 at the end of the run to pull cards. That's right, $1 is all for FREE food and a lot of fun. We have been doing this for over 10 years. Good clean fun on a Wednesday night. Come on out and enjoy the fun. All bike are welcome. This is a bike only event. The schedule is attached. Contact Sam or Lisa for more info at 440-235-3835 Hope to see you there. Come on up and say you saw it on Craigslist.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1744808517

Why do I have a feeling I should exercise my CCW privileges if I do this? :confused:

Only $1 plus free food? TGTBT.

Edited by JRMMiii

Here's where the phone number goes to:

http://www.olmstedfalls.org/2008/details.php?id=14

Olmsted Falls City Council Member Sam Pulice

Council_lg.jpg

Sam Pulice

Ward IV

25377 Tyndall Falls

spulice@olmstedfalls.org

440-235-3835

I would like thank everyone for the support and confidence you have shown me by electing me to represent you in Ward IV. I will do my best to make certain that our community is well represented.

Although I may have several goals I would like to see this city accomplish, my main focus will be on our neighborhood as a ward.

As the railway project progresses I will do my best to answer any concerns you may have. Look for updates in the Olmsted Falls Quarterly Newsletter.

Please feel free to contact me anytime via email with your questions or concerns. I do travel quite a lot with my job, but always have access to the internet and I will respond in a timely manner. If you have an opinion or concern you would like to share with council as a whole, we meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month.Please feel free to contact me via EMAIL

Once again, thank you for this honor and privilege, I look forward to serving you.

Another ad placed: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/1747676221.html

Anyone looking for a night of good clean fun and FREE FOOD with the chance to WIN $200??? Usually $100 but it carries over if it rains or there is no winner. The runs are every Wednesday from 6pm until 10pm. This week it starts at The Friendly Inn on Norwalk Rd (RT 18) just west of Columbia Rd (RT 252) and ends at West River Cafe' on the corner of Columbia Rd (RT 252) and Sprague Rd. There are only two other stops you have to make along the way. Genos' and Hammers for a total of four stops. It does not get any easier than this. Pay $1 at the end of the run to draw five cards. Cards read themselves. Winner gets $200 and the lowest card hand gets $1 times the amount of people that showed up. All that PLUS FREE FOOD at EVERY stop. Stop by and see why this run has been going on for over 10 years. Get your schedule from any of the stops or see Sam or Lisa for a copy and say you saw it on Craigslist. Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1747676221

This turns out to be relatively close for me (about 20 miles from the start)... anyone else maybe even contemplating it? I'll need to know so I can get my workout in prior.

Maybe I could convince my backpack to go too?

probably not this week but I would be down for this sometime in the near future :D

Hmmm... I wonder how many stops are at local bars? And how much time it takes for people to actually leave those stops. Last poker run I bid when I moved to Ohio 8 years ago, took 8 hours for a 50 mile run. Not many people could really hold their bikes up at the end.

Like I said...last Poker Run I've attended in Ohio.