RELISTED: 2005 GSXR 750 Race only....

Moto-Brian

I'm anal about keeping things clean. Just makes the shock easier to work with when it isn't covered in grime and shit. Ask me about Flounder's cock. Had enough sand and grime to start a public beach!!

I read and re-read that little paragraph, and I'm not EVEN gonna go there.

Yeah, I am surprised, too. However, I listed the damn thing too early (winter) and really never was too aggressive. Got a good line on a 1000 now and I need this gone. I'm not going to give it away, per say but cash talks here...

I hear ya on not giving it away....glad to see you're finally steppin up to a big boy bike :D

For anyone worried about salvage - two things. One, almost every racer out there runs salvage titles unless they are getting free or stupid cheap bikes. How to tell if they get free bikes? MSOs only... Second, this bike has been torn down COMPLETELY and built. Motor was done and I grease the chassis every year. Stuff that I guarantee that almost all street guys or track day only guys NEVER do - swingarm bolt, linkages, steering head, etc., etc., etc... It's straight, runs great and if you never saw the title, you'd swear it was pulled off the showroom to become a racer...

True dat....as long as its straight, there's no need to worry about it. We've run salvage bikes for years with no problems at all. What people forget is a sportbike can typically be totalled out just for body damage.

Hope you sell it soon!

Ask me about Flounder's shock. Had enough sand and grime to start a public beach!!

FACK you... i bought it used and it was pretty damn clean. You even said it was clean fucker.

Come to thing about it..I really should grease the steering head and the swingarm linkage this year.. FACK you for listing more things I should probably do before this season. Oh well, it gives me an excuse to be in the garage working on shit.

FACK you... i bought it used and it was pretty damn clean. You even said it was clean fucker. Come to thing about it..I really should grease the steering head and the swingarm linkage this year..

No, it was clean, but it did have a shit pile of sand and grime under the spring and such. Outside a bike fire and having a chain come off and cutting the shock cannister off, most of these rear shocks look pretty good. Your shock was a little cleaner than most because the guy seemed to care about cleaning it before he shipped it.

Most slap it in a box and call it good. Has tire and track dust all over and probably hasn't been cleaned since they put it on the bike...

Yeah, the linkage is easy - do the swingarm bolt, as well. Most never do and from the factory, it has almost zero lube. You know, how you like it. Well, that's what Yota claims...:eek:

Yeah, the linkage is easy - do the swingarm bolt, as well. Most never do and from the factory, it has almost zero lube. You know, how you like it. Well, that's what Yota claims...:eek:

High Temp grease like brake caliper grease or regular old black grease like yota loves?

Spring is almost here!!! Track day weapon available. Impress your friends!! But, wait! There's more!! For a limited time, I will include a free Ford Dually to whomever buys this thing...*

*Offer excludes any sane individual that lives or knows anyone within the Continental US. If you don't know anyone and live outside the US, tough shit. I was joking...

Spring is almost here!!! Track day weapon available. Impress your friends!! But, wait! There's more!! For a limited time, I will include a free Ford Dually to whomever buys this thing...*

*Offer excludes any sane individual that lives or knows anyone within the Continental US. If you don't know anyone and live outside the US, tough shit. I was joking...

Ive talked with my lawyer and they said I still qualify for the dually based on the sanity clause.

Since Im somewhat "insane" I still get the truck if I buy the bike. your offer only excludes sane individuals.:fruit:

Ive talked with my lawyer and they said I still qualify for the dually based on the sanity clause.

Since Im somewhat "insane" I still get the truck if I buy the bike. your offer only excludes sane individuals.:fruit:

You would have to grow a set of balls in order to drive my truck. Dually, diesel, big, 4x4, long bed, etc.... Doesn't fit the description of a HOMO toy truck driver...

You would have to grow a set of balls in order to drive my truck. Dually, diesel, big, 4x4, long bed, etc.... Doesn't fit the description of a HOMO toy truck driver...

Sounds like someone is over compensating for something.....hmmmmm...poor guy.. now I understand why you get cranky so easy....

haha, are you gonna sell that truck? the padre is currently in the market for a dually.

I was joking, but everything is for sale!!

Remember, they aren't decals - that is ALL painted and done by TAOD Designs who does stuff for the different top shelf Cigarette Boat Companies... Oh, yeah... I'll sign the dash, too!:D

die_thread_die.jpg

No doubt. Why are my for sale threads always re-directed?

So, just to let everyone know, I have a motorcycle for sale:

SUSPENSION WAS JUST FRESHENED UP 100% LAST WEEK. IT IS READY TO RIDE/RACE!!!

Details:

-Salvage Indiana Title

-Race built Superstock spec motor by Reuben Frankenfield - was his sprint bike Complete motor tear down. AMA caliber.

-New tranny.

-New clutch - fibers and metals and springs - Vesrah

-25MM fork kit w/ .95 springs.

-Penske Triple rear

-Ti-Force complete Ti system and Ti cannister.

-Woodcraft rearsets, clip-ons, case covers, and shifter and brake arms - 3 bolt removable with CNC machined bases.

-Speigler lines

-DynoJet PC III USB

-DynoJet Quick shift

-Vortex upper race stay

-Vortex sprockets, Sprocket Specialty, and Sunstar Alloy (Yosh)

-EK520 chain

-Professionally painted Sharskins

-Vesrah SRJLs

-Braking Rotors (I can sub out the stock ones if you want SS legal)

-Lightened rear rotor

-Ignition switch delete and keyless fuel cap

-CRG Shorty brake lever - black

-Quick clipped everywhere

SPARES:

-Complete set of wheels with rotors and cush. With OEM Rotors

-Gearing out to Wazoo. I have more than enough. Counter and rears. Enough gearing to cover over 15 tracks I have on file.

-New 520 Gold link chain

-Vesrah pads

-EBC pads

-Spare swingarm

-Stock upper fairing stay - MINT

-Spare guage housing - New in box

-Spare fuel pump - works perfectly

-Spare air ducts - at least two complete sets.

-Misc Spare Woodcraft rear set plates, replaceable shifter and brake arms, footpegs, etc.

-New Vortex clip-on bars and spare used bars

-Spare brake and clutch levers - OEM

-Spare Master cylinder assembly including reservoir

-Spare lower triple clamp - New

-Spare Arrow Shorty Cannister

-Spare Ti-Force Mid-Pipe

-Spare OEM front calipers

-OEM Service manual

There's other misc stuff like gaskets, etc.

REDUCED price to $7200 for above listed. MAY include spare subframe, but have an interest in it and may be sold...

If you are an avid track day rider, this thing is pretty easy to ride. She isn't 1000 fast, but it isn't 1000 hard to ride fast, either. Handles great and is set-up currently for Michelin Pilot race - PRC front with a 190 rear. Essentially, if you are 180-190 pounds, it is a turn key set-up. Heavier rider or lighter rider, I am willing to help with set-up and guidance.