RELISTED: 2005 GSXR 750 Race only....

Moto-Brian

UPDATED - SEE LAST POST!!!

SUSPENSION WAS JUST FRESHENED UP 100% LAST WEEK. IT IS READY TO RIDE/RACE!!!

Details:

-Salvage Indiana Title

-Race built Superstock spec motor by Reuben Frankenfield - was his sprint bike Complete motor tear down. AMA caliber.

-New tranny.

-New clutch - fibers and metals and springs - Vesrah

-25MM fork kit w/ .95 springs.

-Penske Triple rear

-Ti-Force complete Ti system and Ti cannister.

-Woodcraft rearsets, clip-ons, case covers, and shifter and brake arms - 3 bolt removable with CNC machined bases.

-Speigler lines

-DynoJet PC III USB

-DynoJet Quick shift

-Vortex upper race stay

-Vortex sprockets, Sprocket Specialty, and Sunstar Alloy (Yosh)

-EK520 chain

-Professionally painted Sharskins

-Vesrah SRJLs

-Braking Rotors (I can sub out the stock ones if you want SS legal)

-Lightened rear rotor

-Ignition switch delete and keyless fuel cap

-CRG Shorty brake lever - black

-Quick clipped everywhere

SPARES:

-Complete set of wheels with rotors and cush. With OEM Rotors

-Gearing out to Wazoo. I have more than enough. Counter and rears. Enough gearing to cover over 15 tracks I have on file.

-New 520 Gold link chain

-Vesrah pads

-EBC pads

-Spare swingarm

-Stock upper fairing stay - MINT

-Spare guage housing - New in box

-Spare fuel pump - works perfectly

-Spare air ducts - at least two complete sets.

-Misc Spare Woodcraft rear set plates, replaceable shifter and brake arms, footpegs, etc.

-New Vortex clip-on bars and spare used bars

-Spare brake and clutch levers - OEM

-Spare Master cylinder assembly including reservoir

-Spare lower triple clamp - New

-Spare Arrow Shorty Cannister

-Spare Ti-Force Mid-Pipe

-Spare OEM front calipers

-OEM Service manual

There's other misc stuff like gaskets, etc.

REDUCED price to $7200 for above listed. MAY include spare subframe, but have an interest in it and may be sold...

If you are an avid track day rider, this thing is pretty easy to ride. She isn't 1000 fast, but it isn't 1000 hard to ride fast, either. Handles great and is set-up currently for Michelin Pilot race - PRC front with a 190 rear. Essentially, if you are 180-190 pounds, it is a turn key set-up. Heavier rider or lighter rider, I am willing to help with set-up and guidance.

Pics:

finishedleftfrontxy9.th.jpg

finishedrightrearxx4.th.jpg

midojuly1ay5.th.jpg

mo0731071067iv0.th.jpg

That would be a nice set up for someone....

Ok, almost anyone.

If you want to part out "some" of the spares, let me know....

If I can get the money I want out of just the bike, I'll do something with the spares... Until then...

What are you needing? I have more than what is listed...

So, how much for the bodywork, chain, and gearing?

How about some pics of the bodywork while you're at it??

What was that about patience? Hold tight my student. Keep doing the wax on, wax off and we'll see where you are at a little later.

Nah, really, I need to try and sell the bike by itself first before I pick out the stuff people want. I have a guy who offered me $7500 for it all and I told him no deal. I also have a guy who wants just the bike, but he's a lowballer. Time, guys. Time....

It ain't going anywhere and IF I don't sell her, I'm running her one more season so, I'll need the stuff....

What gearing are you looking for? I might have enough spare sprockets to hook ya up...

Bodywork has to wait. I might have another upper and lower - I'll have to look in the shed and see. I can't remember if I still have it or not...

What was that about patience? Hold tight my student. Keep doing the wax on, wax off and we'll see where you are at a little later.

Nah, really, I need to try and sell the bike by itself first before I pick out the stuff people want. I have a guy who offered me $7500 for it all and I told him no deal. I also have a guy who wants just the bike, but he's a lowballer. Time, guys. Time....

It ain't going anywhere and IF I don't sell her, I'm running her one more season so, I'll need the stuff....

What gearing are you looking for? I might have enough spare sprockets to hook ya up...

Bodywork has to wait. I might have another upper and lower - I'll have to look in the shed and see. I can't remember if I still have it or not...

Once again.. didn't i already proposition you for spare bodywork.

Wow.. that sounded gay.

Wow.. that sounded gay.

I thought it was just the rotors? Might be wrong. I'm old, remember...?

Yeah, sounded ghey, but I am used to it by now. I can honestly say that I know gay people when it comes up in a conversation and say they really don't look normal like the rest of us.

:D

I'm looking for some bits and pieces in case I want to take the 04 to the track if the opportunity comes along.

The gearing is another story. The dude that had the bike before me has it running down one on the front, up three on the rear. There's nothing quite like running a bike geared like that on the freeway.

Wow.. that sounded gay.

Yeah it did....am I noticing a trend here?

How's $7200 for the bike with a spare set of wheels with OEM rotors and I'll sell the spares on Ebay or part the spares out?

$7200 includes:

-OEM front and rear wheels with rotors (OEM) and cush drive

-Select gearing

-OEM Service Manual

-Used but great condition Pirelli Rains.

Spares will be sold separately once bike is confirmed sold...

michelin stickers and pirelli tires? WTF?:drink:

if I buy it can I ride it slow? OHH, you know I CAN!:D

Was always sponsored by Pirelli and still have a great standing with Moose... Hence, the Pirellis. Even have some slicks that are brand new still...

I run Michelins and have set the bike up for Michelins because I instruct with STT. I just wanted to support Monte since he supports us. Great tires. A bit tougher to set-up than the Pirellis, but this bike seems well on it's way to being as close as I can get her. Probably a bit of fine tuning left, but needs to be a race weekend to finish the details...

Hopefully, goes to a good home. Quite a few Ohio riders from other boards asking about it...

• 2 weeks later...

Make a GREAT Xmas gift to yourself or a loved one - IF you REALLY loved them...

Anyways, $6500 for the bike and a set of Pirelli rains. Fair enough price and pretty fair considering other 2005 750 race machines.

For track day guys, this is a missle of a bike. The motor is fresh and a true SS build. Meaning, the engine work alone would be almost $2k in parts and labor... Right about 140 on pump...

I am willing to help in set-up and even go to a few track days to help out in finding the best set up for the buyer.

Unless you live a million miles away, of course!:D

• 1 month later...
Whats with the condom on the shock? :confused:

Seriously, I'm surprised no one has grabbed this thing yet....

I'm anal about keeping things clean. Just makes the shock easier to work with when it isn't covered in grime and shit. Ask me about Flounder's shock. Had enough sand and grime to start a public beach!!

Yeah, I am surprised, too. However, I listed the damn thing too early (winter) and really never was too aggressive. Got a good line on a 1000 now and I need this gone. I'm not going to give it away, per say but cash talks here...

For anyone worried about salvage - two things. One, almost every racer out there runs salvage titles unless they are getting free or stupid cheap bikes. How to tell if they get free bikes? MSOs only... Second, this bike has been torn down COMPLETELY and built. Motor was done and I grease the chassis every year. Stuff that I guarantee that almost all street guys or track day only guys NEVER do - swingarm bolt, linkages, steering head, etc., etc., etc... It's straight, runs great and if you never saw the title, you'd swear it was pulled off the showroom to become a racer...