New Member from Chillicothe

nutriwiz

Hello everyone! Just bought a bike. Had one back in teen years but now kids are on their own.....so now it is Mom's turn to have a fun life! Enjoy riding. Hope to be able to join in on some rides.

Edited by nutriwiz

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your ride.

Hope it all works out for you.

Like you, my wife and I put in our years of raising the family. During that time we pretty much never thought about motorcycles. Either not enough time or too concerned about what a bad accident would mean to the kids. Now the youngest one has turned 21. The wife and I have, in the last couple of years. started thinking about "Us" again and what we want. I still love the kids and treasure every day that I had with them while they were growing up but now it time to move on.

Like someone once said (or maybe it was a country-western song) "Life starts when the kids move out and the dog dies."

Like someone once said (or maybe it was a country-western song) "Life starts when the kids move out and the dog dies."

Damn!! Whys the dog gotta die? Tie him to the car when you go riding on the bike.

Welcome lady rider. Take the MSF course.