Schmuck and MattKatz banter

schmuckingham

What is so hard to understand.

I like to buy things for a good deal....I dont do so unless I can.

This is how I use money wisely.

How hard iis that to understand?

Just because I use my money wisely does not mean that all others do, and if someone is willing to pay book for a bike I bought for $1K cheaper....Then where iis the fault in that.

Its called business.

The guy I bought from accepted the offer I made him, he was happy.

I sell for a price that makes me happy.

The new buyer bought for a price they agreed to and if iit didnt make them happy to buy, they made a mistake.

I dont see the confusion here.

And I dont care...I simply said she is selling for book Value.....This Doesnt mean she will get it with the milage it has...But it is listed at book which is a starting point for a sale.

SO with your reasoning...Since I offered Shmuck less than book for his bike and I was wrong...should I buy this bike at book...and like pay too much?

We all agree its high for the milage, but with your reasoning, if I offer her less, I am in the wrong?

We said its too high....but it iis book value.

Now who is not making sense here?

I understand.. I think he does too.. I won't buy a bike unless its a great deal.. There are plenty of great deals out there.. I drove 12 hours to get my hyper, I drove 18 hours to get my 1098, etc etc.. I have only lost money on 1 bikes and that is because i needed to sell it in like 2 days.. I like riding different bikes, and trying things out.. Its great!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dodnt pay $7500 for my Repsol.....But I did Pay under book for it....Which you werent offering.

So once again...I ask what your point was.

I have rarely had to sell a bike this time of year much under book if any at all...OTHER THAN this year.

This year is definately a Bike Buyers year for sure.

Here's how you dont make sense. Shmuck was wrong cuz he wouldn't sell it for less than book but it's okay for you to "rarely" sell under book.

Here's how you dont make sense. Shmuck was wrong cuz he wouldn't sell it for less than book but it's okay for you to "rarely" sell under book.

Sam, you'll never be able to talk any sense into this guy.... he doesn't even have a clue which words are supposed to be capitalized in a sentence. See post #10 :rolleyes:

yea offer someone an amount thats absurdly low and then ask for top dollar on your own stuff, great business sense.

You sell used cars at one point in time?

Or when some goofy chick is asking a high price that you would never imagine paying you can chime in about it being a good price.

I said it was Book price....Book price on a rare bike is a Fair price IMO.

And I may not know what words to capitalize...but I know how to make a buck on a sale and save a buck on a buy. I am no english major, nor do I care to be. I simply know how to make deals....If you dont like it that fine. You guys still fail to see the big picture....He was asking for top dollar for a bike...the same as this girl...But its OK for him to say I jewed him down and in the same thread tell her shes asking too much.

Pot...Kettle.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

^^^ This.

Its nice to have extra money to work with.

Most guys who are selling things, sell them because they need the money at that time.

I find it nice to have the money to buy things that you really dont need.

You usually dont over pay that way.

He who holds the the money...Usually calls the shots. ;)

Just something to ponder on.

Honestly, that's how the system works. Buy cheap, sell high for profit. Business is business. That's how it works everywhere. :cheers: You think car/bike dealerships sell their inventory for what they bought them for? Uh-uh.

I said it was Book price....Book price on a rare bike is a Fair price IMO.

And I may not know what words to capitalize...but I know how to make a buck on a sale and save a buck on a buy. I am no english major, nor do I care to be. I simply know how to make deals....If you dont like it that fine. You guys still fail to see the big picture....He was asking for top dollar for a bike...the same as this girl...But its OK for him to say I jewed him down and in the same thread tell her shes asking too much.

Pot...Kettle.

does your shit stank? Mine does but I dont walk around here like it doesnt.

Its ok for me to say you jew offered me on my bike cause you did ( which I can guarentee was nice than your Repsol) but then you start telling some random lady that she is asking too much for hers. I can imagine if you were to sell your godly coveted Repsuck and I would offer you 5000 for it you would whine and have my post removed or maybe say "If you dont like the price than dont post." yadda yadda. Please do us ALL a favor and restrain yourself from posting in any for sale thread were you think the price is too high ( even though we all know its what you would ask for it).

Wait....What?

I do beleive you guys were the ones saying it was high....I never said a thing about it in the thread as I was not trying to thread crap as you guys were. I was trying to help the girl by batting down the hands that were attacking her...This is what I do remember..then you came in about your bike form last year that I had long forgotten about.

And as far as nice...I never said yours wasn't , but as far as my "RepSuck" as you called it....If your bike is/was spotless....Then I guess we were playing on the same field.

Just sayin'.

whatever dude, you tried to jew me down on my 07 when I was selling it .

All that I can say is that I have very little respect for you or anyone who still says shit like " you tried to Jew me down". Have a little respect for the people around you.

All that I can say is that I have very little respect for you or anyone who still says shit like " you tried to Jew me down". Have a little respect for the people around you.

Why do you hate Jews?

On behalf of Jews everywhere, since I'm 50%, I would like to protest the use of "jew" as a verb for aggressive haggling during a transaction. Even tho it's completely accurate and I do it like black people crave the orange drank, I'm highly offended.

Racists. Xenophobes. Nazis. Uptight folks that won't come down on your bike sale.

Shame on you all.

Srsly. 4 Real.

Signed, Jew, half-off.