Holy Mother of Mary - GARAGE SALE!! New and used helmets, boots, parts, etc!!!

Moto-Brian

Brian, do you still come up to Iron Pony? I could meet you there.....

I can plan a trip to Pony or Polaris and meet a group of people to drop things off. Monday or Tuesday is good for me this coming week as after, I am in CA for almost 2 weeks...

I can plan a trip to Pony or Polaris and meet a group of people to drop things off. Monday or Tuesday is good for me this coming week as after, I am in CA for almost 2 weeks...

I could do Tuesday! I have plans for Memorial Day Monday.... that would be awesome if anyone else in cbus is picking stuff up from you. I wouldn't want you to go out of your way for just me, though

I could do Tuesday! I have plans for Memorial Day Monday.... that would be awesome if anyone else in cbus is picking stuff up from you. I wouldn't want you to go out of your way for just me, though

I may be interested in a few things too Ananda so wouldnt be just you. Dont know if I can do Tuesday though, could prolly give you the cash though and get the stuff from you later ??? :)

Any discounts on multi items Brian??

Alrighty...

Going to plan on coming down to Columbus tomorrow around 10-noonish to meet some people.

Here's the drill... I'm not going to meet in Pony's parking lot and sell stuff at their location. That's not fair nor professional. So, let's meet at the Target at Polaris. Or, if Pony is more ideal, we can meet at maybe the movie place just north of there or something. I prefer the Target location...

So far, there's only one or two things spoken for, but nobody has really nailed down a time to meet other than Smuck girl.

So, you want something? PM me and tell me if you can meet around that time frame and it's your's. I cannot hold this stuff for weeks. My garage is impossible to move around in and I am trying to rebuild a porch and got bikes to prep... I need it gone.

PM me and we will work the details out. Front LP stand is spoken for and will be handled as I have a deposit. I will mark that sold. If I have spoken to you about meeting and forgot, I apologize - JUST PM ME if you can meet tomorrow...

Alrighty...

Going to plan on coming down to Columbus tomorrow around 10-noonish to meet some people.

Here's the drill... I'm not going to meet in Pony's parking lot and sell stuff at their location. That's not fair nor professional. So, let's meet at the Target at Polaris. Or, if Pony is more ideal, we can meet at maybe the movie place just north of there or something. I prefer the Target location...

So far, there's only one or two things spoken for, but nobody has really nailed down a time to meet other than Smuck girl.

So, you want something? PM me and tell me if you can meet around that time frame and it's your's. I cannot hold this stuff for weeks. My garage is impossible to move around in and I am trying to rebuild a porch and got bikes to prep... I need it gone.

PM me and we will work the details out. Front LP stand is spoken for and will be handled as I have a deposit. I will mark that sold. If I have spoken to you about meeting and forgot, I apologize - JUST PM ME if you can meet tomorrow...

lol, I wasn't expecting a midday trip! I have to work until 4 so I'll see if Schmuckingham can meet you at the Target.

lol, I wasn't expecting a midday trip! I have to work until 4 so I'll see if Schmuckingham can meet you at the Target.

Morning is fine too. Just trying to establish a common time so I can plan. How about 10:30 at target?

I also have a guy wanting the HJC shield. Anyone else?