Thanks to all who attended GingerMan Event

STT-Guy

Thanks to Ohio-Riders for the great showing at Gingerman. We hope you all had a good time and that some folks who normally would not have had an opportunity to ride on the track were able to participate.

Thanks again and we'll see you at the track!

yes thanks for the hook up...hopefully next time it wont be over booked : (

Our rider limits at GingerMan are 110 total broken up as 35 N 40 I and 35 A and that's what we had. We were not overbooked

I think that fact that GingerMan does not have a ginormous straight that lets riders get sorted out bunched riders up a bit. Our I group was pretty "clumpy".

Steve (RVTPilot) and I had an awesome time at the track and I'm certainly looking forward to another STT track day in the near future.

QFT!!! I had a great time and will do my best to make another trip up there for an STT day before the season is over.

Steve (RVTPilot) and I had an awesome time at the track and I'm certainly looking forward to another STT track day in the near future.
QFT!!! I had a great time and will do my best to make another trip up there for an STT day before the season is over.

you guys were a lovely couple out there on the track. like a well choreographed duet, even.

heh heh

Our rider limits at GingerMan are 110 total broken up as 35 N 40 I and 35 A and that's what we had. We were not overbooked

I think that fact that GingerMan does not have a ginormous straight that lets riders get sorted out bunched riders up a bit. Our I group was pretty "clumpy".

I wasn't going to bring it up, but that's not what the staff was saying.

While I was in line to get my "I" sticker, Mike came into the tech shed and told Dennis that he needed to move "at least 7 or 8" riders from "I" group to "A" group.

I walked out with an "A" sticker because my bike is prepped for "A" rules.

I wasn't going to bring it up, but that's not what the staff was saying.

While I was in line to get my "I" sticker, Mike came into the tech shed and told Dennis that he needed to move "at least 7 or 8" riders from "I" group to "A" group.

I walked out with an "A" sticker because my bike is prepped for "A" rules.

That would mean that phone orders got taken and then the "inventory" didn't get adjusted in the website... that's not good and we're supposed to have that handled.

I'mm check it out and make a dummy event and do some testing. I don't like that happening.

That would mean that phone orders got taken and then the "inventory" didn't get adjusted in the website... that's not good and we're supposed to have that handled.

I'mm check it out and make a dummy event and do some testing. I don't like that happening.

well I was the slow guy in the fast pond, so it didn't hurt my day. It was just surprising to see 40 guys lined up on hot pit for an "A" session.

I talked to a few people who were pissed off, but all of them were pretty level-headed about realizing Mike and Dennis had little to do with booking and were 'making lemonade,' so-to-speak.

Ya it was deff clumpy, but ya very short straight, from riding there last yr i dnt remember it being that short....